74

Harry's POV

"Harry, you can't just change your outfit nights before the Grammy's!" Jeff looked at him as if he was crazy. "We planned this since you agreed to the Anniversary Tour!"
"I know. But I want something different now. I'm not asking, Jeff. If you don't organise the meeting with Gucci, I will"
Jeff sighed. "Of course I will do that. It just took us so damn long to figure something out that you would be okay with"

"Exactly. I'm okay with it. I don't love it. I don't feel the outfit. It's not me" He bit his lip, trying to hide his upcoming anxiety. He wouldn't change his mind. He was sure and knew what he wanted. It would be fine.
Jeff smiled. "Okay then. I'll set up a meeting. Any ideas with what you want?"
"Something blue. Like, my shade of blue. They'll know what I mean. And maybe sparkly? And lace?"
Jeff's smile grew. "That sounds more like you. I'll tell them that"
"Thank you. And please order the cupcakes they loved last time. We'll bring them to the meeting. How many people were working in the whole office? 150?"
"About it, yeah. So 150 Cupcakes? The ones with frosting?"
"Yes please and leave a-"
"A good tip, I know. I know you Harry" Jeff grinned and Harry chuckled.
"Right. Now go and do your job that I pay you way too much for. I'll be stuck here for the day"
"I'll send you the details. See you tomorrow"
With laughter and a shake of hands Jeff was gone.

For the next hours, Harry was busy with rehearsing. Learning choreography was what took most of the time - as always. Singing wasn't the problem. But singing and dancing the right moves at the right time? Seemed impossible to him. Golden played for the hundredth time and after dancing through the whole choreography without a mistake - he just ignored the wrong spin - he laid down on the floor.

"That was great Harry! Now we only have to work on adding the singing completely"
Harry exhaled. "I'm already dying without singing Jane!"
"Suck it up, baby. You wanted this. I remember your late night call after you watched Mamma Mia. You wanted the big party opening, you get the big party opening"
"Yeah I know, I know.." He closed his eyes for a moment and grumpled "I hate you"
"No you love me" The black woman laughed and clapped. "Especially after I tell you that we're done for today"
"Oh I really do love you now" He chuckled and sat back up.
"I know, baby" She laughed and helped him up.

"How's little Ben?"
"Oh he's good. He would've loved to come here"
"Oh bring him. I don't mind-" Harry smiled at the thought of having a child here.
"But I mind, Harry. It's my job. He shouldn't distract you" Jane shook her head and picked up her water bottle.
"He doesn't. I promise"
"Of course you don't. You love children" She laughed and passed him his bottle. He just grinned and exhaled.

"So, we're done for today? Are you sure we shouldn't do that whole thing one more time?" He looked at her and frowned.
"Harry. We already did it more than I wanted us to. You'll collapse if we do it one more time. Go home, see your girlfriend"
"I don't have a girlfriend"
"Sureeee" She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned. "Stop trying to hide it"
"I don't have a girlfriend, really. As single as I could be"

Jane sighed and looked at the ring on her finger. "That's a shame. If I wasn't married already..." She laughed and he joined her.
"Tell Mike I said hi. And don't forget to tell Ben that too"
"I won't. Now get out! You need to get something to eat. And rest!"
"Yes Ma'am" He grinned and waved at her as he left. "See you tomorrow!"
"2 PM. Don't forget it!"

He smiled to himself and looked at his phone. His driver would be waiting outside already. Knowing he was 45 minutes late, he hurried and texted his driver - and bumped into someone.
"Oh god, I'm so sorry-" He mumbled apologetic and looked up.
"Harry! So great to see you!" He looked at the blonde woman opposite of him and started smiling.
"Taylor!" He pulled her into a hug and smiled even more. "What are you doing here?"
"Oh Mr. Grammy" She grinned. "You're not the only one who's performing at the Grammy's"
"Right, sorry- I completely forgot! Please tell me you're going to sing august"
"I'll tell you if you tell me what you're singing, deal?" She laughed and Harry chuckled.
"Deal"