75

Louis' POV

Louis was raging. He was furious. After everything they had been through. After everything that had happened. After everything he had trusted Harry with, what he had opened up about last night. He should've known. Louis should've known that someone as perfect as Harry wouldn't stay with him. He should've known.

But cheating? He would've never expected him to cheat. But it was the only explanation. He had waited several minutes in front of the door, hearing them laughing and joking. Every second that passed without Harry talking about his boyfriend was a stab in Louis' heart.

"I think it'll be best if I go, Harry" The blonde took her coat but Harry shook his head.
"No, no you stay.. Louis, what the fuck?"
"You're asking me that?! I trusted you with what I said last night. And you don't even have the balls to tell me that you break up with me?!" Louis held back his tears. He wanted to be angry. Just angry. Ignore the hurt, the pain he was in.

"Would you stop yelling? Come inside" Harry was calm. Way too calm in Louis' eyes. Why wasn't he disagreeing? Why wasn't he screaming back at him that he was wrong? Why was he so fucking calm?
Louis went inside and crossed his arms, not even giving Taylor a glance. "Are you fuckin' kidding me? You could've just left tonight! You could've- Freddie told you he fucking loves you! You-"
"Louis will you shut up now? You're accusing me of cheating? On you? With Taylor? After everything you know about me and my former dating life!" Now Harry was rasing his voice as well. "You know damn well that I would never- how can you accuse me of that?!"

"Well I have fucking eyes! And you two were dating, if you can remember!"
"Dating?! You really think we were dating?! The only thing we did was being friends. You know exactly that the kissing was just for the publicity." Harry's voice was shaking from anger and Louis rolled his eyes.
"That's what you said."
"Louis! I was just protecting us from others knowing. And you fucking know that! No one but you knows that! Taylor and I are friends. There has never been anything but friendship. Every kiss was to protect you and me!"

"It's true, Louis. You know that" Taylor agreed and it was the first time he looked at her.
"You better shut up! Miss 'we never go out of style'. Just shut it" He snapped
"Louis!" Harry gave him a warning look.

"Oh c'mon Harry! You expect me to believe that bullshit?! Of course you two were doing it! And I understood it back then. But right now? I'm so done with this shit! You may say that there didn't happen anything. But sooner or later she will release a song of how you fucked her right here! I know Style. I know Out of the Woods and its bridge. I know what fans say about Haylor. Don't think I'm stupid!"
"Lou, I-" Harry tried to explain but Louis was too angry to listen.
"You what? I don't believe you"
Harry didn't say a word. He just shook his head. For a long moment nobody said a word.

"Get out" Harry didn't look at him. The look on his face was full of pain.
"What?" Louis looked at him, questioning everything. Why wouldn't he say something? Why wouldn't he defend himself?
"You heard me. Get out of here. Now!"
Louis just shook his head. Without a word, he left the room. He could hear Taylor's voice.
"Harry, are you sure you want him to leave?"
He couldn't hear his answer. He was too far away.

Louis' hand was shaking as he tried to put the keycard in its lock. After a few tries he finally got the door open. He stepped inside and threw the first thing he saw against the wall. A vase shattered, its pieces landed on the floor among the flowers.
"Louis?" He turned around and looked at Taylor.
"Oh you piss off, honestly. Go back to him"
"I definitely won't do that" She stepped inside and closed the door behind.
"Didn't I say it clear enough? I don't want you here!" He exhaled and shook his head.
"Well suck it up. You talked enough. Now you'll listen"