79

Louis' POV

Louis watched Harry letting himself fall on his bed and chuckled. "Tired, Styles?"
"Oh yeah. I don't get to do nothing all day, you know"
"I don't do nothing!" He tried to disagree but gave up with laughter when Harry gave him a look. He shrugged. "You do more, I know"
He could see the grin on Harry's face and laid down next to him, Harry's arms immediately wrapped around him. Louis snuggled against his chest and inhaled deeply. Closing his eyes, he just enjoyed the smell of his boyfriend. There was nothing in this world that smelled as good as Harry to Louis.

"Lou? I need to tell you something"
"You did sleep with Taylor, didn't you?" He said sarcastically and looked up but chuckled as soon as he saw Harry's glare. "It was a joke, babe. Don't hate me" He reached up and kissed Harry's jawline before resting his head back on Harry's chest. "So, what do you need to tell me?"
He could feel Harry's chest rising and lowering back down.
"I told Jeff about us.. Please don't be angry. He won't tell anyone"
Louis looked up at him. "Why would I be angry? I'm not. I trust you, love"
"Good"
Louis smiled and closed his eyes.

"He may be able to help us. But he needs go talk to you. Is that okay?"
"Haz, why wouldn't it be okay? If he can help, I'll take whatever I can get to get out of this" He didn't even open his eyes but somehow he could hear Harry smiling and it made him smile too.
"He'll come over tomorrow when I'm busy with the final rehearsal, alright?"
"Alrigh- wait what? Final rehearsals? The Grammy's are tomorrow?" He rose up and looked at Harry in shock. Had time passed that fast? 
Harry chuckled. "Yes, darling. It's tomorrow"
"Fuck, that was quick"

"After the Grammy's the tour will continue. And we'll have to pretend to hate each other on a daily basis.." Harry mumbled and caressed Louis' head.
"I know.." He sighed. "But we'll figure something out. We had years to improve our hiding. We're perfect at it"
"Yeah.. But I still wish we didn't had to be good at it"
"I know, I know.." Louis bit his bottom lip.
"Stop doing that!" Harry suddenly exclaimed and Louis frowned.
"What?"
"That lip thing. You're too hot when you do that. I won't be able to hold myself back" Harry blushed and Louis smirked.
"Who said you should?"
"Lou-" Harry protested but Louis didn't let him finish. Instead he placed his lips on his boyfriend's, making Harry grin as well.

[SMUT warning, skip the rest of the chapter]

In no time Louis hands were beneath Harry's shirt, running down his chest. He could feel his muscles tense and grinned even more as he bit on Harry's lip, making him moan softly. With one movement, Harry's shirt was gone and his shirt followed both being tossed somewhere in the room.
Gently but urgently, Louis pushed Harry down and sat on top of him. His lips traced down Harry's neck and he could hear him sighing. Slowly he kissed down his chest, every part of it. No tattoo, no free part was left out as he kissed downwards.
"Oh Lou.." Harry sighed again and Louis smirked as he reached Harry's pants. His boner was undeniable by now and Louis let his hand slide into his pants, making Harry hold his breath. His hand enclosed Harry's dick while his other hand pushed down his pants, Harry let out a soft moan and Louis started moving his hand. "You still want to hold yourself back?" He grinned and looked at Harry who rolled his eyes. Louis moved his hand another time, more harsh this time. Harry moaned.
"If I ask you something, I want to an answer, love"
"No- no I don't want that" Harry moaned and Louis grinned.
"Good boy"

He leaned down and started kissing Harry's V-line while moving his hand in a pumping way. Now and then his boyfriend couldn't hold back a soft moan. That changed as soon as Louis lips enclosed his tip, his tongue twirling around it.
"Oh fuuuck Louis!" Harry moaned and Louis felt his hands on the back of his head.
Louis looked up at Harry whose eyes were closed as he lowered down, taking in more and more of Harry's dick. Harry's hands followed his movements, pressing him down a little bit more every time.
His tongue moved around the hot skin while he sucked, nearly not able to breathe anymore. When Harry moaned even louder as his hand started massaging his balls, Louis knew that Harry wouldn't last much longer. He started sucking even harder and moved up and down with his head, making Harry moan loudly.
"Lou, fuck I- fuck" Louis felt Harry's hands suddenly pressing him down more. "Lou- I can't- ah fuck"
Harry moaned loudly and Louis swallowed, again and again. His jaw hurt when Harry let go of him and he wiped over his mouth with the back of his hand.
"That- was amazing-" Harry exhaled and Louis grinned.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
Harry looked at him for a moment before pulling him down.
"Lou? Please tell me we're not done yet"

"Oh baby, we just got started" Louis grinned and watched Harry grin as well before he slowly started opening his pants to provoke Harry.
"Louis fucking Tomlinson. Stop waisting time and fuck me already"
"A little eager, are we, Styles? Behave baby"
Harry moaned in anger and Louis chuckled as he took off his clothes. When he looked back at Harry the man was already handing him the lube.
"Oh, someone's really not holding back" He grinned but couldn't be mad about it. He wanted Harry. As soon as possible.
"Turn around, baby" Of course Harry did. He would argue with him about everything at any time but in bed, he would never.
"Lou, damn it, hurry!" Harry nagged impatiently and Louis loved it. He was tempted to wait a little longer but couldn't hold himself back any more.
The lube on his hand he softly spread it on Harry's skin, teasing him with letting his thumb sliding into him now and then.
"Louuu" Harry whined and Louis chuckled.
"Yes, baby" He stopped and put the lube on his dick as well. "You're very impatient today, love"
"I want you" Harry whined again and Louis smirked.
"You want what?"
"Louis! I want you to fuck-" Before Harry could finish, Louis' tip was in him. He moaned aloud. "Oh yes.."
Louis placed his hands on Harry's hips and pushed in a little deeper, making himself moan. "Oh Harry.."
"Oh please, Lou.." Harry begged and Louis obeyed. He pushed his hips forward, making him fill Harry entirely. The man moaned his name and chills ran down Louis spine as he thrusted into him, making them both moan.
Again and again and Louis knew he wouldn't be able to hold it back very long. Harry was tight, hot and Louis was needy. He needed him so, so much.
"Harry, I-" He moaned and pushed his hips forward another time.
"Yes please" Harry knew what he meant. And Louis knew that he would never say no.
"Oh fuck Harry-" With that he stopped.
"Oh fuck Harry I love you" He finished out of breath a few seconds later before pulling out. Harry sighed and let himself fall down on the bed, Louis next to him.
"That was- fucking amazing" Harry exhaled and Louis nodded.
"Hell yes"