3

Thursday
Harry's POV

He would've preferred meeting the boys at a different place, where he could just leave. Or even better, he would've enjoyed not meeting them at all. But he had to get over it. He would've to deal with them for 4 months. But this was only the first evening and he wanted to throw up already.

It was 5 pm and because the boys came for dinner, he had started to prepare everything.
After all, he still loved to cook. He prepared spaghetti and the sauce the boys had loved every time he made it.
A meal that he hadn't cooked for 5 years. He prepared plates and cutlery, trying to focus on cutting the fucking tomatoes and not think about him. Jumping, when Harry looked at the time he noticed that it was nearly time.
He wore black trousers and a black and white shirt with a deep cutout like he used and liked to wear them these days.

On time Liam was the first one to arrive two minutes before 6. He hugged the green-eyed man and clapped on his back.
"Nice to see you again, mate. Haven't seen you in ages"
Not having to close the door again, Harry saw Zayn arriving. He parked his car and walked towards them.
"Long time no see, men" He hugged them the manly way and shrugged.
"Come on in. We're waiting for the others" Harry showed them his place.

None of the boys had been there since he had moved 5 years ago. He couldn't stand his old apartment anymore. Too many hurtful memories. Too much Louis.
The moment Harry feared the most was the moment he would've to look him in the eyes again. Suddenly he heard a car parking. A shiver went down his back and he panicked. He didn't feel ready. Hoping that it would be Niall, he opened the door again while Liam and Zayn sat down at the table. As he opened the door he looked straight into Louis' eyes.
"Oh- um- Hi.. I guess" Louis scratched his neck and looked at him.
Harry didn't know what to say. He was completely frozen for the moment but catched up soon enough.
"Just go inside. First door to the left. Liam and Zayn are sitting there" Louis nodded, not trying to say anything more.

Louis' POV

The emotions in Harry's eyes didn't leave his head. The anger, sadness but also indifference hurt him. He greeted the other two boys and sat down looking around.
Harry's house was huge, bright and modern. There were nearly no personal photos on the wall which wasn't typical for the Harry he knew. But once again Louis needed to remind himself that the Harry he knew didn't exist anymore. In fact, he was the reason why he wasn't there anymore.

He talked to Liam and Zayn as Niall rushed in "Boys! We're back!" He hugged all three of them looking happier than ever.
"Calm down Nialler" Zayn laughed, patting the blonde's head.
"Don't touch my head- Ohh, it smells fucking amazing. Is that your famous spaghetti, Harold?"

Years before he would've snapped at Niall for calling him Harold. But instead he just nodded. "Yeah let's eat"
Harry brought in the spaghetti and sauce and sat down. "Start. Just make yourselves comfortable" Niall was - of course - the first one to get his food.
They all ate until Zayn spoke up. "So, what's the plan for today, Li?"
Liam stopped eating, took a sip of his drink and looked at them.

"Simon gave me the contract. We can read through it together and sign it. That's the main reason. Second, we should catch up with what happened the last years. He wants us to be up-to-date with each other. No shameful incidents et cetera."
There was a sound in Liam's voice that made clear that that wasn't the only reason and Louis knew. Simon wanted them to be a group again, not individuals. He wanted them to act together, to be one. No differences.

"And last but not least it would be great if we could speak about the tracklist for the tour. Simon wants to know our preferences."
"Sounds great" Niall said, not even minding the sauce in his face. Happily he smiled at Harry "Tastes amazing, Harry. Like years ago" Continuing eating, he looked like he was in heaven.
Zayn and Liam agreed in amusement and Louis looked at Harry, not being able to eat. He mumbled. "Yeah, tastes great"
Just a shy "Thanks" slipped out of Harry's mouth.

After dinner, they sat on the couch and read the contract. "So basically we just agree on touring together for 4 months and getting a percentage of the earnings. And we're not allowed to do anything related to our solo careers like concerts or album releases. 4 months only One Direction." 4 months with his past and his mistakes, Louis added in his head.

After signing the contract and reading through it on their own, Zayn grinned. "I'm ready for it. I feel like we should just enjoy these 4 months. We can all be on our own again after that." "Agreed", Niall clapped. Louis and Harry both nodded.
In fact, Louis couldn't wait to be back on stage with them again. But he was scared. He knew that it would be different.