11/7/2020:

1 Timothy 2:1-2
First of all, I ask that you pray for all people. Ask God to bless them with what they need and give them what they need. And give thanks. You should pray for rulers and for all who have authority. Pray for these leaders so that we can live quiet and peaceful lives - lives full of devotion to God and respect for Him.

The first scripture is prayer because its important. I am still learning this because once again I am in that season where prayer isn't coming easy to me. I need to press in but its hard because I got no clue what to pray about. Praise God that He knows what we should pray for and His truth tells me what to pray for! We should pray for all people (ALL PEOPLE: that includes the crazy people I can not stand being around because of how they act). I should pray for what they need and also, give them what they need. We should also give God praise and thanks: be thankful for all God blessed us with. The last one is praying for the rulers over us (government, jobs, parents, etc.) to pray for them so that God can guide them so they can lead right and for us to be able to live quiet and peaceful lives that are devoted to God and respects Him.

I know a lot of people who, like myself, need Jesus and encouragement and joy and even money for some things. I have a lot to be thankful for: a roof over my head: a family that comes home alive and well; friends that are there for me when I'm just not having a swell day. MY relationship with my God and Creator, Jesus Christ who gives me all His holy love and is always there for me, even when I was just crazy myself. He's so good to me so I have a lot to be thankful for. I can pray for leaders; that they will be open to hear the gospel of Christ and willing to humble themselves. That they would truly wish to help the nation and stop looking to human resources to do it.

When you pray, think of these things, Candy, and be sure to wrap it in thanksgiving. Be grateful and most of all, trust God with it. Once you pray, trust and wait for God's answer: like Habakkuk.

Habakkuk 2:1
I will stand like a guard and watch. I will wait to see what the Lord will say to me. I will wait and learn how he answers my questions.

Stand and watch.

John 1:32-34
Then John said this for everyone to hear. "I also did not know who the Messiah was. But the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ' You will see the Spirit come down and rest on a man. He is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit. I have seen this happen. I saw the Spirit come down from heaven like a dove and rest on this man. So this is what I tell people: He is the Son of God.

It's funny how often I heard and read this scripture but yet never asked or even thought of these questions until now.

Did the crowd see the Holy Spirit or just John. I wonder this because John found out Jesus is God and the Son of God because God the Father showed him with the Holy Spirit. However, the crowd (some) doubted. This leads me to think that the crowd couldn't see the Holy Spirit resting on Jesus like a dove - that was only for John's eyes to witness.

I wonder if it's the same with us. We are God's Children and the Holy Spirit lives in us, guiding us through this corrupted and tragedy stricken world. I wonder how other people see me? If they see God resting on me like John saw with Jesus?

Jesus said that everything He did, we will be able to do greater works but how? Lord, we humans have fallen so far. I don't see the miracles that I see in the bible: the great miracles - there's so much unbelief in this country, the most miracle I've seen and heard requests for are healing and success in stuff like school. What do I do? God, help us to come back to You. Help us to rise above the things of this world and help us, Lord, to expect an answer. God, help us (me and my family everywhere) to expect You to answer us and to do mighty things once again.

Please revive us, Lord. In Jesus holy and blessed and perfect name, thank You for giving me what to pray for. In Jesus name, amen.