Turn towards God

Psalm 27:11-12 says Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. Do not let me fall into their hands. For they accuse me of things I've never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence.

You know this can be for simple seasons in life - whether they are the good seasons or not. There's this job opportunity and I want this opportunity because it can advance my me work-wise but there are some things I gotta watch out for as well. One thing I must be alert at is my heart - will the money in this job control me or will I control it? Will I manage the money that God blesses me with well or will I continue some bad habits?

It's a constant battle against things we can't see physically but it pulls and tugs at us constantly. You know, success scares me as much as failure a lot of times because I constantly question "how will this affect me?" like would I become prideful and snobbish or is this the job God is giving me or am I just doing what I wanna do? Things like this plaques my mind so David's prayer hits home for me in both areas.

Praise God that we are able to enter His Holy presence and say God, this maze makes me dizzy and honestly, I have no idea what is laying in wait for me. I'm nervous and tempted to not move forward but God, please guide me. I need You to lead me through the maze - show me which door to walk through and which doors to avoid. Lead me on the path You know is right for me and give me strength to wait on You and not rush the process. Help me to not slow down or speed up - but give me courage to go at Your perfect pace. In Jesus name - amen. Also thank You God that You got this and that You see everything and know which path is best for me and that there are good things You are leading me to. Thank You as well that You are with me in this maze and protecting me from the traps of the enemy(s), as well as building my character to resemble Your awesome Son Jesus more! Amen!

Psalm 27:13-14 ends the prayer in this;
Yet I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living. Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.