2/18/2020

Romans 8:34
Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died – more than that, who was raised to life – is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

I like this scripture. When I read it, it calms me down because in my life, I get attacked a lot in my mind. Every day it's a battle and sometimes I can be calm but other days it gets to me what the enemy says and what anxiety says. Anxiety tells me that God is listening to the accusations. That everything I do is wrong and God isn't happy with me.

The enemy uses my fear to try and get me to believe that my God is accusing me himself. That God is believing the lies the enemy is saying about me. That thought frustrates me to no end because I don't like being accused of saying things I never said or doing things I didn't do. Maybe that stems from my childhood also because Lorna would blame me a lot for things I didn't do and my dad would believe her and hit me for it. He never listened to my side or thought that maybe the other kids were lying about me. He would just here their side and punish me for it.

How that affected me was I didn't go to my dad for protection because he wouldn't believe me anyhow. I learned to fight on my own and in silence. That's a mentality I had taken in this relationship with my heavenly Father. God, forgive me and I surrender this type of thinking. Please give me a new way of thinking. I repent of this distrust. Forgive me and thank You for pointing it out to me.

I never knew why I was like that but now it makes perfect sense. Thank You Father my God for pointing it out and giving me Your truth to replace the past with.

The scripture says that no one can condemn me. Not my earth parents, not my siblings, not my boss or managers. Especially not the enemy can condemn me because God won't listen to them at all. It says that Christ died and was raised to life so he has the authority to condemn us but he doesn't. He doesn't condemn us. Instead, Jesus Christ my God and the Son of God intercedes for us.

To intercede means to "intervene on behalf of another."

Jesus sits at God the Father's right hand. The right hand represents power. Jesus is above all. God the Father gave Christ authority over EVERYTHING so he's sitting in the seat of power. So its like when I was little.

Me and my sister are in the back seat of our dad's wanna be car. Those old ones where there's a sliding window in the back that painfully grips the hair when your sit in front of it. With my earth dad, he wouldn't question anything. He would just hit me because my sister accused me of pulling her hair when it was that awful window in the back.

I got punished by the one who had authority for something I didn't do.

Now its different when God is the one in authority:
I get accused for the littlest thing yet while I'm getting frustrated and mad, God is watching everything. God is everywhere and sees everything so when the enemy accuses me of saying awful things about God and people or stealing, etc. My Heavenly Father already knows the enemy is lying and doesn't listen to him.

It also means that when I do mess up and blow up on people or I fail to do right, God still intercedes for me. He still pleads my innocence with the blood of His Son Jesus Christ.

God, You are so good!