Just trying to figure this out.

Proverbs 25:2
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

So, where to go with this, hm? I came across this before last week and honestly, it confused me deeply and I couldn't understand it much. Not really sure if I fully understand it now but something did come to me as I was in church listening. We're going through a series called 'Explore God' and the second lesson actually touched on science.

Now, there are two extreme sides people take when it comes to the topic of science: people are extremely against it or people make an idol out of it. 

I get why some Christians would be completely against science because there are many scientist (though not all of them) who tries to cut God out and that is frustrating like crazy so science gets bad rep. When I first came to Christ, I was scared of science (paranoid) because it felt like I was betraying God but the more I learned and grew, I come to the conclusion that science isn't bad. It depends on how you take it.

While listening to the sermon, it brought the scripture to mind; maybe God hides things for we to find because science finds out how things work. Biology helps me understand how God designed me and it's actually pretty cool to know God gave me a body that can semi regenerate from cuts and bruises. It's cool to find out how I can see and what causes my eye colors and how God formed me in my mother's wounds.

I like learning about psychology and it can actually explain a little bit about how worry and anxiety can effect our healthy mentally and physically - that could be the reason God Himself (Jesus Christ) told us NOT TO WORRY OR FEARFUL. 

And the bible definitely says that God made the whole world so everything in the world points to Him - no body has an excuse for not believing because the world itself testifies that God is real. 

So science isn't really that bad but it turns bad when that's all people chose to believe. Many people sadly look to science for the answers when really, science just points to the Creator.  What makes me angrier though is when people actually try to take God's place, using science. Like they try to bring up evolution and I just laugh because really? 

We came from monkeys?
I don't think so.

Think about it.

If we came from monkeys and apes, then why are they still in existence and why are they locked in cages or hunted down? Why are they still treated like animals?

Some people just don't think. We didn't come from monkeys even if we share similarities with them. God created us as well as the animals and He made us unique. Think of it like a cars made from the same company. They both are different but yet, some things are similar but one car can't turn into the other.

Monkeys can't evolve into humans. 

But isn't it fascinating to find out how God created us and made our DNA and how we tick? He hides things and it is a joy to find it out. The same is said for His truth. The more God opens my eyes to what His awesome truth says - the more He helps me understand, the bible comes to life and everything just makes sense. It's moving and captivating and exciting. It's a joy and a privilege to uncover the truth God hides. Each word just blows me away....