CHAPTER 88

MANSION OF MOON

MANSION OF MOON

SAMEDI 07:30

In their dark blue silk pyjamas, Hera and Ciel rushing down the stairs after knowing that Mina and Chaeyoung are already in the Mansion. The parents had already left before the sun rises.

With excitement in their voice, the twins called Chaeyoung by her English name in prolonged and hugged her tight.

Hera and Ciel are taller than Chaeyoung ㅡ her face squeezed between the twin's winter melons. Their parents are great farmers for raising beautiful seeds with perfect shapes.

Mina cleared her voice. She was behind them, taking off the apron in an attractive manner. "Kids, breakfast is ready."

Hera and Ciel freed Chaeyoung and face Mina.

The twins bows at the eldest cousin with a wide smile. Seemed like the time stopped from the twins ㅡ unable to take their eyes off Mina without blinking.

"Kids, I'm not the breakfast." Mina pulled a pun, to snapped the twins back to reality. "Let's go to the table."

Hera and Ciel stopped fangirling over Mina and follow her orders.

The twins had the best breakfast ever in Mina and Chaeyoung's care.

SAMEDI 09:30

The plans are already laid for today. They are heading to the private resort owned by the Moon. The mansion is located in seaside. Few steps and you can feel the white sand on your feet.

The weather is great. The heat of the sunlight and the chilly breeze creating a beautiful atmosphere.

"Twins, do you know how to swim?" Mina asked.

"I know how to swim!" Ciel said whilst raising her hand in the air. "Hera doesn't know."

"It doesn't matter. I'm tall." Hera shrugged. "The waves can't sweep me down."

"I know, Hera." Ciel rolled her eyes. "But if you go deeper, your tallness is useless."

Hera crossed her arms above her chest and respond with attitude: "Why would I go to the deep surface when I can't swim?"

"Ugh, you're impossible!"

"Okay, that is enough. I prepared two Surfboards. Do you wanna surf with me, Ciel?"

Ciel's eyes sparking like the blue sea. "I would love too, Sharon unni! I'm currently learning surfing! Ack, this is my lucky day!"

"Ciel, help me with the sunblock before you go," Hera ordered.

Hera cares a lot about her skin and beauty: she is the feminine type. While Ciel is the boyish type: she does not care a lot about her looks.

"You're spoiling the fun, Hera. You got two long hands."