CHAPTER 70

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

SAMEDI 13:56

Chaeyoung was preparing the materials and laid the thin sheets on the floor and sofa. She was still confused where on earth did her bed go. Her room completely turned into a painting studio with complete painting materials and props.

"It has four legs but I'm sure it can't walk," Chaeyoung mumbled, exploring her eyes around the studio.

Mina enters the room wearing a red luxurious satin robe. Her excited cherries marked on the thin cloth and it was disturbing for the innocent.

"Do you like your studio?" Mina said. There was a table with coffee set. She made one for Chaeyoung.

"I like it but where should I sleep? Where did my bed go?"

"I disposed the bed. I don't wanna remember what happened last night seeing that bed. It's sickening. From now on, you will sleep in my room."

"A-Are you sure?" Chaeyoung grew heat.

Mina carried the cup of coffee. "My room is huge and my bed is family size. I don't mind sharing my room with you."

Chaeyoung gripped the paintbrush behind. "I mean. . ." Blushing, she draws lines on the floor using the tip of her toe. Her shoulders swaying timidly. "You don't have control." She said in a sheepish tone, almost like a whisper.

Mina bit her lower lip. Timid Chaeyoung is life. "You will help me when I'm high right?" She teased.

Chaeyoung glance and drop her gaze on her feet. She does not know what to say.

Mina let out an amused smile and hand over the cup of coffee. Chaeyoung's hands now both occupied and Mina took advantage of that. She cupped her face and lead her to look in her eyes.

"I had never seen you very flustered before. I should do something to help rid that feeling. After all, every activity needs a warm-up."

Chaeyoung could not speak any more about the said warm-up when Mina immediately demonstrated it: planting kisses on her cheeks to brush the blush away. Their eyes locked for a brief moment before their lips meet.

Chaeyoung could not protest or step back because the coffee is hot it might spill. The simplest option was to shut her eyes as the older kissed her. It was the longest kiss they shared.

Mina's warm lips and gentle kisses were magical. It tastes like the sweet hot chocolate on a winter night. It calmed Chaeyoung.

"Are you warmed enough?" Mina asked as she pulled away.

"I feel calm now but my hands were shaking. This is my first time painting nude I'm nervous I may not do this right. I want your portrait to be perfect."

"I have a solution for that. I will help you relax."

Chaeyoung exploring her mind for a second: thinking about the possible solution but she got nothing. "How?"