CHAPTER 49

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

MARDI 14:23

Mina doing Lego in her study table. She went out an hour ago while Chaeyoung still sleeping. She bought a Massage Oil and a box of lego she found on the way searching for Oil.

For a while now, she finally finished the Lego house she was building. With a satisfied smile on her face: she carried the Lego house to display on the shelf.

By then Chaeyoung woke up. "You did not go to school?"

Mina got startled from the sudden voice that caused her to drop the Lego house. The pieces created a loud sound on the floor. "Bitch." She looked at the younger and about to rage. "Chaeyoung, youㅡ" She calmed down. "You are awake."

"S-Sorry about the Lego."

Mina sighed. She left the pieces scattering on the floor and came over: sat on the bed. "How do you feel?"

"I feel light. I think I'm fine."

"No more headache?"

"Uhmm..." Chaeyoung hummed with her lips forward.  "No more."

Mina smelled her hair and armpit. "Oof. You smell like a no bathe baby."

Chaeyoung cheeks heated. "I'm an adult. I get embarrassed if you say that."

Shrugging, Mina said: "Let's wash up now."

"Um, together?"

"Yeah? I have to bath a baby, what else? Let's go." Mina carried her like a bride.

Chaeyoung arm encircled Mina's neck: afraid to fall. "W-Wait. I can walk."

"You're too slow, I'm already itching here." She made her steps towards the bathroom while carrying the younger. "I went outside and bought stuff. Yellow dust was strong today."

Mina carried Chaeyoung until the glass shower stall.

The ceiling shower automatically poured that made Chaeyoung shriek. "Kyaaa!" She hid her face on Mina's shoulder.

Mina laughed like a maniac: having fun of the priceless reaction. "Do you prefer us with cloth or unclothed?" She put her down. "I preferred unclothed."

Chaeyoung instantly turned around when Mina removed her wet clothes. Then Mina stepped closer behind and wrapped her arms around her.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Helping my baby sister. Hands above your head." Mina commanded and removed Chaeyoung's top as she obeyed. "Will you do it, or allow me?" She meant the lingerie.

"I-I can do it. Turn around, please."

"Pfft." Mina turned around grinning. She poured shower gel in her palm and rubbed it on her body.