CHAPTER 03

ICELAND, REYKJAVIK AIRPORT

SAMEDI 11:00

Eleven'ante meridiem, Chaeyoung and Brynhildur caught a plane flight back to Paris after touring around Reykjavik.

➵➵➵

FRANCE, CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT

SAMEDI 20:20

Eight hours in the air: they arrived in Paris at Nine'post meridiem ㅡ France is two hour advance from Iceland.

Brynhildur stayed with Chaeyoung through the weekend, helping the baby boss packed her things and will escort to the airport on Sunday.

Her step-sister was supposed to be her guide but things had changed when one of the volleyball team she was in, got into an accident so she had to fly back to Seoul.

➵➵➵

FRANCE, CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT

DIMANCHE 10:00

Brynhildur escorted Chaeyoung to the airport, arrived two hours before Chaeyoung's flight to Incheon Airport.

"Goodbye, Brynhildur. Thank you for everything." Chaeyoung bid her farewell towards the nice bodyguard.

Brynhildur smiled and said: "I just did my duty, Miss. Always remember, if the morning still shines before your eyes, you will find the answer."

Chaeyoung let out a bright dimple-smile and surprise the bodyguard with a hug. Brynhildur had her hands in the air ㅡ manner hands.

Chaeyoung withdraw and said: "Thank you for everything again, Brynhildur. I learned a lot from you."

"It's my pleasure to serve someone as kind as you, Miss."

That is how they ended their little farewell.

➵➵➵

SOUTH KOREA