CHAPTER 16

MARDI 16:30

MARDI 16:30

After class. Dahyun was running an errand in the SSG office, leaving Chaeyoung alone in the front yard.

Alone. Chaeyoung felt unsecured when students started coming after her. However, they were only greeting her day with a friendly smile. Some students handed letters and flowers. She could only smile in return for the unusual merry environment.

"Someone will get jealous." Dahyun came, catching her breath. "You receive a lot of letters and flowers on your first day, huh."

"I was surprised when they start giving me these things." Chaeyoung smiled and smell the flowers. "I like it. I love the flowers. I appreciate it a lot. Although, I'm confused. I didn't do anything to capture their hearts."

Dahyun smiled over the innocent reaction of her friend. "You don't have to do anything to be love. You're very attractive and kindhearted that lead people to like you. Your existence alone captured their heart."

Chaeyoung hummed, thinking about it and said: "What if they are doing this for a favour? What if they want me to do something that they want from Mina?"

"We can answer that after checking one letter." Dahyun read one of the letters and showed it. "It says all about their love for you."

Chaeyoung read what was written. It was indeed all about her and the love of the sender. The truth made her smile as beautiful as the sunset. "This is my first time receiving these presents from strangers."

"They are called your admirers. They should not be a stranger from now on in your eyes. They like you for who you really are and it does not measure how big or little the things you do to capture their hearts. It just happened naturally."

Chaeyoung nodded and asked in curiosity: "Can you tell me those little things? I'm not really aware of the things I do that lead them to like me."

"For example, whenever you smile with your dimples. It could heal a broken heart."

"Like this?" Chaeyoung smiled brightly with her dimples.

"Aweee, you're the most adorable baby~" Dahyun had lost it. She teared up and pull the girl in a tight hug. "Ahhhh! I want to protect you with my whole life. Huhuhu, I don't want you to grow up!" She said in a very emotional tone whilst making a crying noise.

Chaeyoung could only blush over the hyped friend.

Dahyun were already showing affection towards the Chaeyoung throughout the day although they had just met. Chaeyoung just letting Dahyun act as she wished without feeling awkward because she felt so much comfort in Dahyun's care.

Chaeyoung uttered: "P-People are watching."

"I want them jealous." Dahyun let her go and wiggle her eyebrows playfully. "Anyway, I got your study load. I will email later the activity yesterday."