CHAPTER 79

MAXENCE VOLLEYBALL COURT

MERCREDI 13:45

I'm between Mina and Irene and students could not stop taking pictures of us: saying we looked great as a real happy family.

The students' attention is on us. Anywhere we go. Jeongyeon was coaching the representative members so she left me on the bench with Mina and Irene.

Gossip student one: "Who do you think would end up together?"

Gossip student two: "I will bet Irene and Chaeyoung."

Gossip student three: "No way, Mina and Chaeyoung are the strongest!"

Gossip student four: "Girls, Irene and Mina would make the most powerful couple."

Gossip student five: "Nah, can we have a threesome? Mina, Chaeyoung and Irene would look great in one picture."

Those are the gossips I heard around us. I have learned that shipping people is a thing here and I become one of the popular people to be paired. Basically, they shipped me to everyone famous in Maxence.

I faced Irene on my right. She was sleeping: eyes closed, arms folded above her chest. I was about to ask something but I do not want to disturb her. She must be very tired as one of the organizers of this event.

I faced Mina on my left. She was very focused on the game. I really curious about something so I poke her arm. "Mina, I have something to ask."

She did not face me. "What is it?"

"What is threesome?"

Quickly she turned at me. "What? How did you know that?

"I heard it from the student gossiping behind."

"Tsk. Don't mind them. It's nothing, baby."

"They said the three of us would look good in one picture?"

Did she just blush?

"Oh god, baby stop! Don't get curious, okay? Ugh, those horny slaves of the god of lust! Tsk."

"Is it bad?"

"Don't ask." She stood. "Let's get out of here." She dragged me out of the court: leaving Irene sleeping on the bench.

"Where are we going? We can't leave Irene."

"I want you solo. Don't you want to be alone with me?"

"O-Of course, I want to."

"Then we don't have a problem."

She brings me to the parking lot and got in the car. She grabbed a clean shirt and changed.

She handed a shirt over. "Wear this. You have to change too. I don't want you sick."

I got the white shirt she gave and stripped in front of her. She was staring at me, lip biting.