CHAPTER 50

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

MARDI 15:24

"Go to bed and lay down on your stomach," Mina ordered as she prepared the things needed for massage.

The obedient French moved. She removed the bathrobe: fully naked she lay down the bed. Her hair tied in a bun.

Mina rolled up the sleeve of the robe and cover Chaeyoung's butt with a towel. "Are you ready?"

"Be gentle, please."

Mina pressing the tip of her fingers on the French back facadeㅡtracing the muscle knots. "What should we do? You have plenty of muscle knots. I will press hard to release them out your body."

"C-Can you be as gentle as possible?"

"I can, but a little touch, muscle knots can be really painful. Endure the pain, you will feel heaven after."

"Okay." Chaeyoung feeling Mina's touch as the blonde rubbing massage oil on her back.

"Don't make a single noise of pleasure," Mina warned. "You know what will it caused me."

"I-I know, but can you get less horny? Do you always feel excited all the time."

Mina let out a soft chuckle. "I don't get excited all the time, kid. I'm just teasing you. At least you are aware though."

"But Mina... I-I am sensitive. I get ticklish a lot."

Mina warmed up her fingers. "Then do your best to be quiet." She pressed her thumb hard on French's shoulder without a warning.

The unexpected force made Chaeyoung let out a noise: "Nnngh."

Mina shut her eyes, biting her lower lip. "Fuck." She gulped. Her hormones rose over the sweet ripe noise. "I told you not to make a noise."

Chaeyoung glance over her shoulder. "I-I thought you are not horny all the time?"

"Aish. That is a warning. Make another noise and I will not really forgive you unless you make me come." She did not mean the last word. It's just a threat.

Chaeyoung gulped. "I-I will be quiet." She buried her face on the pillowㅡblushing.

Mina giggled secretly and do her job as a part-time therapist. She learned massage from Nana whenever the mother tired from work. She got used and learn massage by the time. As well, she used massage in a kinky way with her women.

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

JEUDI 07:32

Mina and Chaeyoung made a grand entrance: walking hand in hand. The volleyball team waiting for them on the table: Jeongyeon, Chungha, Sowon, Roa, and Doyeon.

"Are you that protective or just possessive?" Jeongyeon teased Mina as they reached the table.

The rest of the team laughed. There were not many students in the dining hall since it is still early. Mostly around eight students come for breakfast.

It is odd how Mina guarded Chaeyoung as if she does not want anybody to snatch the French from her.

Mina threw her bag at them and cover Chaeyoung's ears. "If I had a dick I already have give you all a deep throat one by one to shut your mouths."

"I will be first on the line, daddy." The almighty teaser in the team, Roa said.

"You will really have a day with me in the chain."

Not threatened, Roa teased more by singing: "Oh, daddy. Don't wait. All night long to tell me that you want me."

The team laughed. Roa repeated the verse and the rest did the ad-lib.

Mina could only roll her eyes. Not wanting the team to ruin her morning, she dragged Chaeyoung to the counter to get their breakfast.

Mina leaned her arm on the counter and let Chaeyoung choose her breakfast. The French talk to the lady serving the foodㅡasking about the dish to be familiarised.

Meanwhile, Mina staring at her getting curious and amused over the dishes.

"Look at that," Chungha said, watching the sisters. The team followed where she looking. "She wears horns in front of us but wears hallow in front of her sister."

"A miracle happened," Sowon said.

"Sharon Morningstar cancelled," Doyeon said.

"I will declare," Roa said like a judge in a court. "Mina is guilty of being soft over Chaeyoung."

The team looked at their Captain.

Jeongyeon went on: "Arrest her and throw to the jail of uwu."

"

Until Hell Freezes OverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara