CHAPTER 52

VENDREDI 15:23

VENDREDI 15:23

After I got dismissed in my club, I head to the Volleyball court as Mina ordered. I found her sitting on the bench drinking water. Her sharped eyes scrutinize every movement of the players. Someone was serving at the moment.

As I came close. She was sweating a lot. The sweat dripping from her face to her shirtㅡ She looked hot.

"Hi," I said.

Mina looked up at me and smile. "You are here." Patting the bench: she gestured me to sit.

I sat beside her.

"Give me your hands." She held out her palm and I place my hands above. "Are you not tired?" She massages my hand gently. "These paws must be strained from painting."

Her actions made me smile. She is very caring lately which makes me happy. "It was only for three hours. I don't get strain painting a short amount of time."

"I'm sweating buckets inside that three hours though."

"You move your entire body a lot. I'm just chillin' on a chair."

"Still take care of yourself." She stood in front of me. "My quick break is done. It's time to return." Without warning, she removed her shirt and used it to map the sweat on her face.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"AAAAAHHHHHKKKK!!!!"

You could guess what was that noise.

The students started squeallingㅡmaking noise over the topless woman in front of me.

At this moment I am very sure it was not the sun that caused the heat on my cheek. It was the hot figure of blonde before me.

She wore a black sports bra. Her toned abs covered in sweat glistening. A sweat run down from her bust down to her belly button made me gulped. No wonder the girls are going crazy right now. Probably some of them already faint.

Mina threw the wet shirt on my face. "You are drooling, baby." She put on a clean shirt. "Watch my stuff for me. Some crazy fangirls steal my wet shirts." She turned and run inside the court.

I watched her back and position in court. The heat on my face worsened.

I have seen her not just topless, but fully naked. Yet, why am I blushing hard right now?

I blink twice. "Weird," I mumbled.

I sought Jeongyeon. She was coming over me. Her long legs are shining under the sun. She looked so attractive in a practice suit.

"How are you doing?" She asked. She stood in front of me.

I smiled. "I'm doing great."

She nodded. "I read your email. You came to the right person." She winked.

She is really pretty. Perfect for the campus girl crush image. She is not just the campus crush for having a Godly appearance, but also of being a Guardian Angel. No wonder she offered a hand on our first meet.

I emailed if we can talk today and she said yes. She is truly an Angel. And I think, I have a crush on her too.

"That was unexpected. Mina and Irene? I never guessed that." Shaking her head. "So what do you want me to help?"

I could not answer right away. I was enjoying watching her lips moves as she speaks.

She leaned her face close to mine. "Earth to Chaeyoung?" She smiled handsomely.

I blink twice and shake my head a little. I think I stared too much. "S-Sorry, my mind was occupied."

"I will take that as you have a crush on me." She smiled again.

She really wears a smile a lot and she is so handsome whenever she smiled. She is not trying to kill me right? How can a pretty girl smile so handsomely? She is truly a girl crush.

"You're blushing. Then it's confirmed." She giggled.

Yeah, I can feel my cheeks burning. I'm caught. I guessed she is used by people having a crush on her that is not a huge deal to brought up between in a conversation.

She ruffled my hair. "You're such a cutie." She smiled again and I melting like a candle in flame. "You want them to talk right?"

I gripped my sense together. "Y-Yeah. I want you to help me find a way they can talk. Irene is my first friend. Mina is my first sister. They are both special to me. I can't stand knowing they shared a good memory but now enemy."

She nodded. "So as you wrote, there was a clear misunderstanding and you want them to have closure."

"Yes. I'm wishing, they can fix their friendship after."

"Well, then, how about we do this, " She gestured I lean my ear. She bends her back forward and whispered the plan.

I can not hide my excitement in hearing the plan. "Sounds good. I have a good feeling it will work."

She straightened her posture and smiled. "You're not gonna fail?"

I nodded. "I will try my best. If I fail, I will not give up. I just need to do a plan B, right? And you will still help me?" I dimple-smile, trying to capture her heart.

She stared: amused. "Are trying to capture my heart with the adorableness?" She chuckled softly. Even her chuckle sounded like the voice of an Angel.

I nodded once and smiled. "I am."

"Will, you succeed, kid. I am very enchanted. Captain Yoo still at your service." We shared a smile.

I am very grateful. I do not know how to put my gratefulness in a word so I hugged her and she hugged me back. I got butterflies.

 I got butterflies