CHAPTER 80

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

MERCREDI 17:20

Mina was on the phone talking with Shinhye. While Chaeyoung having a glass of water in the kitchen trying to wash the skittish feeling away.

Mina came over. She trapped the girl on the counter while watching her drinking. "Moon's driver will fetch us in thirty minutes."  She snatched the glass and drink the remaining water. Afterwards, she carried the younger above the counter. "Baby, can we spare five minutes?"

Chaeyoung incircle her hands around Mina's shoulder. "Spare?"

Mina leaning her ear against Chaeyoung's chest and listen to her heartbeat. "You're nervous." She faced her. "Let me help you calm down."

"How?" Chaeyoung asked with innocence.

In lieu of responding through words, Mina responds through butterfly kiss. Leaning her face really close and flutter her eyelash against her skin. Like a pace of butterfly wings fluttering above the bloom, she kissed her favourite lips delicately.

Mina saw the hue of sunset painted on Chaeyoung's cheeks as their lips parted away. They looked on each other's eyes lovingly. 

"Let's take a shower together?" Mina said. "So we can save time."

Chaeyoung just stared at her timidly.

Mina smiled over the adorable view and pressed her warm lips against Chaeyoung's cheeks then she carried her to the bathroom.

MANSION OF MOON

MERCREDI 19:30

The in-love sisters arrived at the mansion. The driver opened the car door and a grey-haired butler in a suit with glasses escorted them. The huge double door in the entrance opened. "Good evening, young master." The young maids in attractive uniforms greeted Mina and Chaeyoung.

The sisters looked at each other in amazed. They felt like royalties right now.

They arrived at the exact time dinner will start so the butler escorted them straight to the dining hall. Yes, it is a hall, not a room. The huge double door opened and they were greeted by the gigantic chandelier and a long fancy table filled with food and candles.

The entire Moon family are there. From grandparents, parents, auntie, uncle, and cousins. They looked at them with a welcoming smile.

Chaeyoung obviously looked nervous in front of them. The picture of her family in one frame fluttered her heart. However, it is the first time meeting them so she could not help feeling anxious.

As promised, Mina will be her strength. She leads her eyes to the nervous hand and held it.

Chaeyoung looked at their hand and climb her gaze at Mina. The way she looked at her. She felt like in the sky above the sunset embraced with warmth.