CHAPTER 85

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

JEUDI 09:26

Mina awakened by the loud vibration of the phone above the centre table. She is a light sleeper. It was a message from Nayeon.

Chaeyoung snuggled closer: seeking for warmth. Mina did not wish to bother her sleep but she has to go to school.

Mina kissed the tip of Chaeyoung's nose. "Good morning again, baby." She smiled so brightly.

"What time is it?" Pouty Chaeyoung asked in an adorable tone.

"Nine thirty. We have to leave now." Mina sat up. "Should I carry you to the car?"

"I-I can walk."

"Are you sure?" Mina asked worriedly.

Chaeyoung nodded with a warm smile then they walk hand in hand heading to the car.

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

JEUDI 09:45

"Why did you stopped here?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina stopped in front of their department instead of parking in the parking lot.

"I will not be here today."

"What? How about the examination?"

"I have to visit Sana in her place. Nayeon and Momo will be there too. We can't take the examination without her. Friends don't leave another behind. Don't worry, we will take a special examination later."

Chaeyoung nodded. "I understand." She feels sad. "How is Sana doing anyway? I haven't seen her again since Dahyun left."

Mina smiled bitterly. "Broken... I haven't seen her like that before. This time she is chasing death."

Chaeyoung saw the tears rolling down on Mina's cheek. She leaned her face closer and kiss her brief on the lips.

"What was that for?" Mina asked in a gentle tone.

"You're crying... I'm trying to stop your tears..."

Mina let out an appreciative smile. "Thank you." Her mood changed so fast. "Can you comfort me more?" She leans for a kiss again.

Chaeyoung formed her arms into X. "No more. A minute is never enough for you. If I spoil you now I will be late."

Mina grinned. "What a clever tiger." She ruffled her crown.

Tzuyu knocked on the window. She came down to fetch Chaeyoung.

"Your bodyguard is here," Mina said and they get out of the car.

Nayeon informed Tzuyu about their plan today and she agreed to entrust Chaeyoung to her care. Well, of course, they are friends after all.

"Don't take your attention off her, am I clear? A crazy fangirl might kidnap her when you blink. She is a very important person now. Her safety is in your hands today." Mina strictly said. She is worried for a reason.