CHAPTER 54

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

VENDREDI 16:37

Tzuyu let out her anger by punching the wall. Her knuckles started bleeding but the anger was vivid than the pain.

"Stop that." A calm voice stopped her.

Tzuyu turned to where the voice came. She found Nayeon: leaning against the tree, arms crossed above her chest.

Their eyes locked for a second. Tzuyu ignored her and walked away.

"Running away? You just proved that you are like Sana. Running away is her profession."

Tzuyu halted and glared. "What do you want?"

Nayeon heard it all. She saw Sana and Tzuyu fighting. She is supposed to drive Sana home since the younger was sick, but things unexpectedly turned out this way.

"I understand how angry you are, but harming a poor wall is not the solution right now."

"Then what?!" Fuming: Tzuyu takes a step closer. "Drinking just what you do? Or not, fucking women to calm the fuck down?!"

Nayeon could see how angry the younger sounded. It's obvious, Tzuyu needed someone to help her calm down. "I didn't know you have a terrible mouth when you're mad."

"Just leave me alone."

"I can't. You were rude to your Sunbae. I approached a Hoobae nicely, maybe I deserved an apology?"

"Apology?" Tzuyu said with sarcasm. "What do you expect me to say? Sorry, sunbae?" She really lost her temper and control. She is not the same calm and gentle as she was always been.

"Follow me." Nayeon grabbed her hand and intentionally pressed the bruise so Tzuyu will follow her.

"Ow. Ow. That hurts!" Tzuyu groaned.

"I will press it more if you won't follow me."

"Alright. Alright. I will. Just stop. That hurts you know?"

"Tss. You have the guts to punch a wall and yelp over a press?"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Duh? You're pressing a bruise."

Shaking her head in disbelief, Nayeon cupped her wrist. "Follow me like a respectful Hoobae. This Sunbae is a great counsellor."

Nayeon got Tzuyu inside her car and drive outside the city.

OUTSKIRT OF SEOUL

VENDREDI 16:42

Tzuyu looked outside the window. The road they are taking is not familiar. The trail is taking them away from the city.

She shifted her gaze at Nayeonㅡwearing a frown. "Where the hell are you taking me?!"

Nayeon did not respond right away. Eyes focused on the road.