CHAPTER 51

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

JEUDI 07:36

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Mina staring at me, wearing a smile on her lips. It feels very nice when she looks after me. I feel great to have a sister like her.

Since the day I got sick, she was right beside me: nursing me. She never left my side and assured I feel better.

I'm very grateful that our relationship grew.

Mina is not trying to push me out of her life anymore. Though I admit sometimes, she can be very rudeㅡwhich I do not find it as a big deal.

By the time I have learned her personality, so whenever she dragged her principles between us, I do not get surprised anymore.

She is easily triggered by the careless actions that I do not intend to do. As much as I do not want us to be in flame, I just understand the situation and learn from my mistakes.

On the table, the team interview me again about Mina. They are so curious about our lives.

Day by day, the space between us is getting thinner.

However, I do not understand why she acted like she does not care when we are with someone elseㅡwearing straight face: not interested. When we are alone, she smiles a lot.

She is really a Kuudere. But she is Yandere when it comes to meㅡwhich made me feel special.

I noticed how the team teased Mina a lot. She was beaten by them and she would roll her eyes when near defeat.

They look so fun and close throwing such sensitive and foul jokes towards each other. How I wish we can be that close. I'm patiently waiting for that time.

JEUDI 08:10

Students started occupying the tables. They greeted the team as they pass by our table, some students greet me too.

Mina raised and held my hand. "We should go."

I grabbed my bag and bows to the team as Mina dragged me out.

We will have our classes at nine. I do not have an idea where she will take me.

These days, I noticed how protective Mina over me. Our hands always clasped when we are together inside the campus. She will escort me to my class every day and will fetch me every break: have a snack, lunch, and go home together.

I have been hanging out together with her friends: Nayeon, Momo, and Sana. They treat me so nice.

The four of them are like real sisters. I envious their bond together. Also, grateful Mina found such great friends.

I too found mine. Dahyun and Tzuyu are great friends. There is also Irene.

Speaking of Irene. I have not seen her these days.

Mina is around almost all the time these days so I could not make time to meet Irene.

Sometimes, we bump into the dining hall. Surely it was terrifying when Mina and Irene made a contact. They shared cold glares. So cold that it could burn.

That is the reason I don't rush my plan. I have to make a move at the right time.

DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

JEUDI 08:17

Mina got us an empty room. As I recall, this is the room for the first period of my morning class.

"Come here." She dragged me behind the curtain: pulled me closer by my waist and softly kiss me. "Good morning."

The sudden kiss did not surprise me. Though it flames my cheek every time she does it. It is her way of greeting my sunshine.

I kissed her cheek in response. "Good morning too."

She did not take her eyes off me. They are warm it melts me. "Did you saw it in your dream?"

This is the second time she asked after greeting me with a kiss. I still do not know why she is curious about my dreams. My answer to that question is still the same.

"No, I didn't."

She nodded a little and locked me inside her arms.

But I saw your face...

I saw her face in my dream. Crying. The scenery was familiar. I recalled, it happened weeks ago. I just realized it was her. The person I saw on my camera back at Reykjavik.

Why did I dream of that event? What does it mean? Of all people... Why her?

 Why her?