CHAPTER 59

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

DIMANCHE 01:16

Mina and Chaeyoung stood before the mirror after a shower. Their figure hugged in a rose gold silk kimono robe. They looked like an expensive newlywed lesbian couple. Through the reflection of the glass: their eyes meet.

The atmosphere was austere.

The household filled with deafening silence. Every heartbeats and breath released were conspicuous in the deepest twilight.

Without breaking their contact: Mina tucked the strands of hair behind Chaeyoung's ears. "Are you ready?" Her voice was soft as ever.

"Yes..." Chaeyoung responded and shut her eyes.

With gentle, Mina blindfolded her with a red silk cloth and carefully carried her to the elevatorㅡdown to the basement and settled her down the chair.

"I have been waiting for this moment..." Mina started. "I'm happy to be with you tonight... I wished you felt the same."

Chaeyoung extends her hands. "Can I hold your face?" Mina leaned in and she cupped her face: caressing the soft skin with her thumb. "There was not a moment where I was not happy when I'm with you. I'm happy to be with you ever since you came into my life, Mina."

Mina let out a smile that shows how much lucky she is to have someone like her. Someone who is understanding enough to deal with her bad attitude. "Why do you always speak like an angel?... I'm evil yet not once you got upset at me."

"Being upset help nothing." Her lips curved into a soft smile. "I rather understand wrongness and bring up righteous than making things worst."

"You are so pure." Mina smiled sadly. "Do I even deserve you?"

"Everyone deserved someone." The smile never fades in her lips. "I can be that someone in your life. And I will prove to you that you deserve me."

A thankful smile beamed on Mina's face. "Thank you." She took a step back. "Before I show you the secret inside me. I will let you ask any question. I know you have a lot of things you want to know."

The lights went off and a spotlight pointed on Chaeyoung.

"You have two minutes two ask anything personal. After this night. You can not ask me this kind of questions again."

"What if I got important to ask but the time I don't have a second left? Can you consider?"

"I can in a consequence."

"Can I know the consequences?"

"Your time starts now."

"Eh? Um, o-okay." Chaeyoung panicked. "W-When I saw you back in Reykjavik, was that our first meet or is it not?"

Mina was taken aback. She did not expect Chaeyoung would recognize her that night. "It is not."

Chaeyoung gulped. "T-Then when was the first?"