CHAPTER 34

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

SAMEDI 07:10

Chaeyoung was dreaming of strawberries. A world where everything was made of strawberry. She gawked at the world she was in. "Gaaa! Strawberry world! Uwaa!"

She jumps and roll on the pink grass, then ran around the strawberry worldㅡFilling her eyes with her favourite fruit. She ran into the strawberry forest. There is a pink butterfly and she followed it. It landed on a shining mushroom.

"Ahaha, is that a strawberry mushroom?!" She squat and cupped the pink mushroom. "Wow! It fits my hand!" She squeezes it. "Kyaaa it's soft too!" Squeezes more, hand move round and round. "And it's warm too!"

Suddenly, she heard a faint moan. And the strawberry world faded away as she returns to the world of conscious. The first thing she saw is Mina. Her cheeks had a colour of strawberry. Sheepish eyes that were watching her.

"What the actual fuck you are doing early in the morning?" Her morning voice sounded so sexy.

Chaeyoung still not fully awake yet. She squeezes one more time to know if she really is awakeㅡand a softest and sheepish moan escape from Mina's lips. Eyes widened, cheeks reddened, she glanced down her hand and finally realized what she was doing.

"Is this how the French wake someone? Squeezing one's bosom?" Nipping her lip softly. "Get your hand off now, you're arousing me."

Chaeyoung kept her hand away and slowly hide half of her face under the sheet. "S-Sorry."

Mina pulled back her confidence. She lay on her stomach, revealing her bareback. She rested her cheek on her arm. "Hey, say... You're a byuntae ttalki. You touched me, yeogi, yeogi, yeogi." She pointed out the body part where the younger touched.

Her cheeks heat "I-I was subconsciously unaware. I dreamt of a strawberry worldㅡ" She gasped and suddenly sat up. She blinks twice. "I had a dream?" She looked at the blonde. "Mina I had a dream!"

"We all dream, kid."

"But I never had any else dream before aside from my past life whereas my life as a tiger." Chaeyoung was still amused at her dream. It is the first time she had a dream of something else.

"Hmm... A tiger... That's something else. This life must be your second life." Mina guessed.

"You think so? Mama said the same! And I thought so!" She said in a deep excitement.

"You're that happy?"

"Yes! It is the first time in my whole life, I can't believe it!"

"I see. That's why you squeeze myㅡ"

Chaeyoung hovered on top and covered her mouth with her palm. "S-Stop it was a mistake."

Mina grabbed her hand away: "Mistake, but it looked like you enjoyed it. You keep saying strawberry when you touched me." She glances down. "And now you're on top of me."

Chaeyoung get off and sat on her knees. "I said I was sorry. I'm embarrassed enough, you don't have to tease me."

"I kinda enjoyed teasing you. I won't stop even if you say so."

"But you..."

"What I?"

"You did a lot of things at me. Even last nightㅡ"

Mina chimed in: "Oh, right. Last night, you kicked my face. I've done things to you because that is my nature, and you always fought back. We are square, ain't we?"

Chaeyoung playing her fingers wearing a pout. "I guess."

Mina staring for a moment.

When Chaeyoung glance at her, Mina suddenly sat upㅡhowing her bare figure. "Aaah, you're bare!" Chaeyoung blocking her palms before her eyes while looking away.

"We are girls. You said that before after stripping in front of me. Why are you suddenly shy?"

Chaeyoung did not respond.

Mina giggled and cover her front with a pillow. "I'm covered now."

Chaeyoung peeking through the fingers before putting her hands down. "I too have a limbic system that governs my emotion and that included shyness. Hence, I feel shy about seeing you nude since my words do not mean it is always alright. "

Mina hummed. "You know what?"

Chaeyoung looked at her.

"This is the first time I heard you talk a lot. You seem to be comfortable with me now. Does touching me generate your confidence?"

Chaeyoung blushed and look down. "K-Kind of, because whenever you embrace me to sleep, I feel close to you. I have been chasing to have a close relationship with you, cause whenever you pushed me away, I feel like you don't like me to be your sister."

"I had to protect myself."

Chaeyoung looked up. "I heard..."

"What?"

"About your relationship with Ireㅡ"

"Stop. I don't wanna hear her name and ruin my morning." Mina raised from the bed. Her long blonde hair covered her chest. "If you want to be close to me. Cancel her." She leads her feet to her room.

Chaeyoung frowned. "But she is my friend."

Mina responds by shutting the door.

Chaeyoung sighed, feeling sad. "I thought it would be easy to talk to her about it. What should I do?" She thinks for a solution?

Her eyes flaming in confidence after finding the answer. "Alright. I have to fix their friendship first, then maybe it will fix our sister relationship too. Yes, that is it. We can do it, Chaeyoung."

"