CHAPTER 82

MERCREDI 23:50

MERCREDI 23:50

"Haa... Haa... M-Mina..." My mouth hangs open: gasping for air desperately. "Ah, hmph..." All I could hear is the noise I make as she filled my body with love.

Mina was not being gentle. Her free hand rubbing my left nipple, while her mouth lick and bite my right nipple and sucked my chest like a thirsty monster.

Flinch. "Hmph... Ah, ugh..." I could not stop making a weird noise. "Haa... Haa..." I could only chase my breath as her fingers thrusting hard and deep inside me without mercy.

She was totally acting so mean, yet I can not deny that I like the sensual sensation she was giving me. Her warmth is like magic, it heals me when I feel the pain.

"M-Mina, what is this feeling? I... I feel weird and hot down there..."

"You climax, baby. I feel it around my fingers." She kissed my lips.

I crossed my arms above my eyes: looking away upon hearing I climax. I never know such word but I learned from science the types of liquids female released during intercourse.

"Chaeyoung, you're so shy." She kissed me again and the sound we make as we kiss sounded so magical. "You are beautiful." I flinched when she removed her fingers and licked them while staring at me. "And sweet like a strawberry."

Mina licking my fluid made me so flustered. I know it is healthy to eat it because science told me it has hundreds of different protein. But still, that came from me. It made me so shy!

"Do you want to taste yourself?"

I could not speak in shyness.

She moves her wet hand near my mouth. "Lick my finger and you will know your sweetness." She command.

My curiosity kicked in and soon I see myself licking and sucking her fingers. Mina was right. It was warm and sweet.

She joined me. She was licking the back part of her hand while I licking the front. Then she slipped her hand under my head and kissed me. We shared the sweet flavour in our mouth.

Gasping for air as she pulled away. "Haa... Haa..." I am melting. The heat all over my body and the lack of air, this feeling is melting me.

"Chaeyoung... You're so beautiful... I will hold you with utmost care but tonight I will apologize... I'm just getting started." She slipped her tongue in and sucked my top and bottom lip.

"Baby, I'm going to insert another finger." Within the pitch black, I can see her eyes filled with excitement.

I have never seen her so excited like this. Her excitement is my pleasure and pain. She spread my legs and slide her fingers inside me. "M-Mina wait."

"Here I go."

"W-WaitㅡHmph!" I clenched my fist above my face. "Huh, uh! H-Hurts! Mina!" I tear up in pain when she inserted another finger and pressed all three fingers in without a warning.