CHAPTER 74

I saw the ceiling the moment I open my eyes

I saw the ceiling the moment I open my eyes. I am in my room laying on my bed. I tilted my head on the left. Chaeyoung was sleeping beside me. She was holding my handㅡwrapping her paws on mine as she sleeps.

Such a cutie.

I stared at her and recalled what happened earlier.

A... geez. I faint again. Wait! Did I really faint?! Or was I just dreaming?!

I carelessly sat up in panic and pulled up the sheet over our body. She twitched a little from my careless actions. I checked our clothes and we are in our pyjamas.

Thank God nothing happened. So it was just a dreamㅡWait, what?

I momentarily froze when I sense warm and sticky between my thighs.

I released.

I slowly looked at Chaeyoung and gulped. I hugged my body.

Did she do something while I was unconscious?! No way! She is my baby! No fucking way!

I slowly detached my hand from her hold and ran to the bathroom. I washed the evidence and looked at myself in the mirror.

Fuck, what the fuck just happened? It was not a dream? She really wore the fox costume?

A smile slowly creeping in my lips recalling the picture in my head but before the smile fully shapedㅡI slapped my face.

Snap it, Myoui Mina! Ugh, fuck that hurts.

I run my fingers under my hair and grabbed my hair in frustration as I think of the possible scenario. I prop my hands above the counter.

I know what happened. Nothing happened. I get it why I release. It is actually possible to achieve orgasm through non-touch activity. I read that somewhere but never experienced before since I prefer intercourse.

Due to the excesses release of oxytocin in the bloodstream, my nose bleeds in happiness and helped me achieved orgasm and released the high tension.

I really love a fox costume. It is one hell of a costume. My excitement doubled whenever a girl wore a fox costume in front of me. The difference is I never got so excited and happy as I feel earlier.

I can still see light evidence of blood under my nose. Damn it, I overjoyed. I washed my face. I can not believe I fainted again. But I am glad I did.

I dry my face with a towel and looked at my beautiful face in the mirror.

Who is this fuccgirl? ㅡI swear that was my evil conscience!

I lean my back against the counter to cease future argument with my conscience.

I feel so concerned about this though. I am happy but worried at the same time. I bit my lip.

About the tail. . . Is she alright?