CHAPTER 58

M&M HILL HOTEL

M&M HILL HOTEL

SAMEDI 21:02

The white limousine arrived at the event. Cameras pointing and flashing all over the expensive family. Securities were preventing the wild audience from coming closeㅡkeeping them on the line. Shinhye and Nana get off first and walked on the golden carpet towards the garden: waving their hands to the audience whilst wearing the most beautiful smile.

"Chief Executive Officer of famous designer brand Feel Special corporationㅡ Billionaire Son Shinhye and the most expensive Model of Asia, Myoui Nana: held their official engagement party live tonight at M&M hotel."

Mina and Chaeyoung followed. The light blonde held the hand of the silver blonde as clear in her eyes the anxiousness. Mina went on: "You look really beautiful tonight. I don't want people to chase you, so hold on tight." Chaeyoung smiled back and tightened her grip as they take the golden carpet.

"First time on screen their glorious daughters charming Son Chaeyoung and elegant Myoui Mina: who looked like an idol with their expensive beauties. The new family are now trending as Power Couple and Visual Family on any platform of social media within the Globe." Exclusive by the reporter.

Relatives, Businessmen, Models and Artists were invited to the official engagement party. Shinhye and Nana are the first public figure lesbian couple to announced and celebrate their relationship.

The whole nation was shaken yet knowing how wonderful the coupleㅡliving with luxurious life and having two lovely daughters, there is nothing this family could wish forㅡthe netizens and citizens both agreed and support.

Netizens flooded love and support comments on the internet regarding the news.

Netizen one: "Oh my God, Mina's mother is the most expensive Asia's top model, Nana?! I'm utterly surprised! Goodness, the genes!"