CHAPTER 32

ISAXSHE NIGHT CLUB

ISAXSHE NIGHT CLUB

VENDREDI 20:15

Sana is unusually quiet since she arrived. All she did was emptying the glass. She did not dance nor pick a girl to have fun. She was thinking about the scenario earlier.

Flashback.

"Sana we have nothing to discussㅡ"

Sana pinned her against the tree. "Yes, we do not. I just wish to kiss you." She locked their lips, kissing her aggressively.

The younger pushed her away and slap her on the face. "What is the matter with you?!"

Sana did not mind the pain because she knows she deserved it. "I'm broken... You're seeing someone else now. Hundred times better than me." The tears sparkling inside her eyes and faltered down her cheeks.

Though quite dim, the younger see it. She looked away to avoid seeing the pain in her eyes. She despised the fact that they are tears of a sincere woman.

"It is none of your concern."

"Yes, it is not. But what about me? You can't just dump me after making me fallㅡ"

She faced her and rage: "Stop! The contract is over. Why do you have to mess with me again?!"

Sana paused and the silence taking over. The clear sound of the night is as clear as the sound of a broken heart.

"Because I thought I would be fine without you." Her voice is full of regrets. "I thought I don't need you anymore... But why does it hurt me so bad seeing you with someone else?" She held her hands. "Can we return to what we used to be? But without a contract this time. Please, give me another chance. Let's work things out again."

Dahyun snatched her hands away. "How could you ask that right now? You have wasted so many chances, Sana."

"That was a long time agoㅡ"

"Time is not the issue!" Dahyun said sternly. "The truth that you failed to stand on your promises no matter how foolishly obedient I was and kept filling my heart with painㅡI just can't anymore. Please, just let me go."

"No, I can't." She slammed her against the tree and bite her on the neck.

Dahyun whimpered in pain. "S-Sana, it hurts... P-Please stop."

Sana stepped back. "I once marked you mine, and I will mark you all over and over again."

"Dahyun! Where are you?!" Tzuyu's voice echoed over.

"I will take you away from her. No matter what it takes." Sana does not want to lose Dahyun, but at this moment, she has to give up. She let go of her hand and let someone else hold them.

Present.

Momo approached after grinding some chics on the dance floor. She snatched Sana's glass and clear it until the last drop. "Minatozaki," She pulled her behind the neckㅡthe younger is looking up at herㅡand kissed her hard until she tasted the blood to wake her sense. She detached.