CHAPTER 41

MINA'S HAVEN

MINA'S HAVEN

DIMANCHE 11:45

Mina stayed in the secret room. She stood before the painting: staring at the painting that the younger had her curiosity glued earlier.

The painting is in a night glaze. A back figure of a noble young woman in a Kimono with a white tiger stood on the left. Eyes above the night sky as they watched the northern lights.

A painting that Mina painted herself two years ago. A picture in her past life that she wished it happen.

The images of her past life during hypnotic regressionㅡthe time she met a professionalㅡflashing back in her head. She uttered in a weak voice. "I am so happy..."

The thought of they shared the same dreams shook her world. Human palm above a tiger's paw. Day and night in each other's warmth. She too, saw the past in her dreams, though not frequently.

"That I found you..."

Her tears begin faltering down her cheeks. She is utterly happy. She found out since the day the younger mentioned her dreams. She also found her old Instagram account which contained paintings of what they saw in their dreams.

"My soul mate, Haukea."

DIMANCHE 21:45

Rolling left and right, Chaeyoung could not fall to sleep. The consequence she should do to be forgiven is bugging her concentration. The word kept lingering in her head. It has been tattoed in her mind.

Mina did not mention when will they do it, and the thought of it makes her anxious. Art is art. However, she had never tried a nude painting before. It will be her first time.

Speaking of the first time. She thought: I had a lot of first time with Mina. It's not like its a bad thing. Actually, I learned a lot.

She stared at the ceiling and dazed.

She began imagining Mina's nude figure and utter almost like a whisper: "Paint her... naked." Slowly, she extended her hand in the air and trace the imaginary body on the ceiling as if sketching Mina's body.

A second later, she came to realize what she was doing and felt her cheeks in flame.

Embarrassed towards herself: she facepalm. "W-Why did I imagined her bare?" She gulped. "N-No, it does not mean anything. I was just trying to imagine how should paint her."

DIMANCHE 23:51

Mina could not erase the expression the young had worn earlier. When she played the tickler: the way Chaeyoung's lips let out faint moans and the way her body responds to her movesㅡit turned her on.

She was still in the secret room: cleaning the toys that give unimaginable pleasure.

She can not bring herself to sleep yet: still aroused by the expression of the younger. The innocence shown in her faceㅡshe badly wants to see it again.