CHAPTER 44

MAXENCE INFIRMARY

MAXENCE INFIRMARY

LUNDI 16:48

Dr Hwang returned as the time she gave. "Mina-ssi, I'm back." She said in a low voice.

Mina was on the sofa: reading a magazine of women in bikinis. "Hey, you are late." She responded casually.

"I did not mention exactly five o'clock. I said five."

"Yeah. Whatever."

"How are you? Feeling better?"

"Hm. I had enough rest... At least, two hours or so." She flipped the page.

Dr Hwang snatched the magazine and sat above Mina's lap. "How rude of you, watching those bodies in prints when the real flesh is here?" She played the blonde strands. "My body is greater. I can show my all to you right now."

Mina scanned the Doctor up and down and licked her lips. "You are not lying, Taeyeon's Mistress. However, I'm afraid checking you entirely is not enough. I might end up fucking you hard and you will holler as loud as an elephant."

Dr Hwang bit her lip. "I will forgive you mentioning my lover since just by hearing you dirty talk, turned me on."

"Director Kim is dirtier. Guessed, she is still busy that you are itching to be played by me."

Dr Hwang stood in a sexy way. "You got me there, hun. She will be here tonight though. I asked Dahyun-ssi this morning, yet she'd probably tired when she comes home."

"If I were her, I would not do that. How can she sleep when a hot chic is around? She will be awakened by your venom, Doctor Hwang. Believe me, you can have the Director tonight."

Dr Hwang went to her desk. "Don't give me hopeless fantasy. She'd probably got enough fuck with her legal wife and secretary while working in the company."

"Yeah? Legal wife in a paper. No matter how we flipped the world upside down, she will end up crawling at you because you are the one whom she truly loves. Besides, you are both screwing around, so no hard feelings. What a lovely mutual relationship."

"You're probably right." Dr Hwang wears the white coat. "All right, enough with my affairs. Let's check your sister so you can bring her home. You are supposed to rest at least eight hours and be waken at five but you are up early, guess you are excited to go home. Since when did you become so caring?"

Mina hummed as she thinks. "Since I got a sister? I'm the only child and does not really care about other people but I learned something while having a sister in my life. I started to have soft emotions and it's disgustingly beautiful."

Dr Hwang chuckled softly. "You're amusing."

"How so?"

"Do you not see yourself? You're smiling while talking about your sister." She grinned. "What a dangerous expression."