CHAPTER 73

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

LUNDI 14:30

Forty-four hours had passed. Mina had her head down on the desk in every class. She is not feeling well since the night she hit her head and the day after.

Nayeon and Momo noticed her condition but decided to ask later 'cause they have an activity to work on their computers. Mina already did the activities and that help her yesterday to stop thinking about Chaeyoung but the sensation she felt lingered.

"God, finally I'm done." Nayeon utter almost like a whisper and stretched her hands above her head. She submits the file to the email of their instructor and shut her computer.

The room is so silent. The sound of the keyboard is the only sound keeping them. The instructor is really strict. He hates unnecessary noises cause they stressed him to the point he turned bald. He was just on the desk, working on his computer.

"What did you answer to the last case?" Momo asked Nayeon like a whisper.

Nayeon checked her work and do the typing: helping her mistress. "That should be enough."

"Did you answer the same thing?"

"Yes, but I changed the words a bit."

Momo nodded. "Okay, thanks. Can you check my grammar and errors too?"

"Sure." Nayeon helped the younger at once since Momo is Japanese who sometimes misspell Hangul. Afterwards, she submitted the file.

The instructor informed earlier that after they submit their activities they are dismissed, so Nayeon and Momo fixed their stuff and ready to leave.

Nayeon tapping Mina's shoulder lightly. "Mina, get up. We are done."

Mina raised her head. She looked so tired but still oozing glamour.

Before they distract other students and get on the bald instructor's nerve, immediate they left the room.

The class was their last course for today. The course is three units but since they are automatically dismissed after submitting the activity they got out early.

They are heading to the second floor where Chaeyoung having class. Nayeon and Momo looked at each other confused when Mina took the exit.

"Hey, I thought we will wait for Chaeyoung? Are you going to leave now without waiting for her?"

Mina halted. "I will visit infirmary first. You two should leave first. I will fetch her later at five."

Nayeon and Momo looked at each other and followed Mina.

"What really happened to you?" Nayeon asked as they catch up. "Why did you get sick?"

Mina did not respond.