CHAPTER 63

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

VENDREDI 06:15

Early in the morning: the Volleyball team of Business Administration occupied the ROTC ground for the morning drills to build stamina for the players.

Mina came down to the field. Hair in a high ponytail: she wore a black cross back sports bra and black waist cargo pants paired with military boots.

The trainees stopped warming up upon seeing Mina. She was hot as fuck the sun kicked the clouds away and let her shining through the city with a little funk and soul.

Hands rest behind: holding the attendance sheet. She stood legs wideㅡlooking like a terror commander. She blows the whistle and the trainees immediately lined in a row.

"Raise your hand when I call your name," Mina said with power in her tone and checked their attendance.

After checking the attendance, Mina informed: "Today is the start of your official training. Failed to attend the morning training with three absences will be out of the team. Do you understand?"

"MA'AM, YES MA'AM!"

"Alright. You have two choices for warm-up. One hundred rounds jog around the field or five hundred jump squats?"

The trainees dropped their jaws and murmuring. Visible in their faces the low spirit thinking about the exercises and drills.

"I know you will think the training is too much, but it will benefit you great. Jogging is an excellent form of cardiovascular exercise. It is very good exercise to elevate the heart rate to your target rate, maintaining that level, and forcing the lungs to work hard to provide the large muscles of your lower body with oxygen."

The trainees listened carefully.

"Jump squats increase your explosive power, improve upper and lower body strength, and burn calories faster than regular squats. Explosive power gives you the ability to take-off faster and moves quicker. Remember that inside the court, the heart, lungs, and legs are the three primary parts of your body you needed to play. So you have to work on that if you don't want to pass out in the middle of the match."

Mina watched them one by one. "Are we all clear?"

"MA'AM, YES MA'AM!"

VENDREDI 06:30

Tzuyu arrived. She approached Mina. "Chou Tzuyu reporting."

Mina looked at her with piercing eyes like daggers. "You're late."

"I'm sorry, Sunbae."

She pointed the staircase with fifty steps. "You know the punishment for latecomers, right? One hundred rounds of stair jump."

Stair jump starts with the squat position, arms down at the sides and jump with two feet bringing the knees to the chest while jumping to the stairs in front.