CHAPTER 43

MAXENCE INFIRMARY

MAXENCE INFIRMARY

LUNDI 12:30

Dahyun and Tzuyu carried their friend's bag and lunch. Silence lingering in the infirmary as the Doctor is not there. Flabbergasted when they saw Mina and Chaeyoung on the same bed. Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at each other and shrugged. They left the food above the bedside table and quietly stepped back to talk.

"Guess, she does not need our care." Dahyun said in a low voice.

Tzuyu nodded and held Dahyun's hand. "We should leave now."

The young girls are about to leave, however, the door opened. Shit is about to go real bad when Nayeon, Momo, and Sana came in carrying Mina's belongings and lunch.

Tzuyu and Nayeon's eyes momentarily locked as the older came in first. Nayeon spares a smile, yet Tzuyu stayed blank. Then Tzuyu's eyes landed at Sana who followed next. Meanwhile, Sana found her eyes right away to the person whom it belongs to. However, Dahyun averted her gaze away feeling uneasy.

Tzuyu and Sana had an intense staring battle as they walked closer. Then there is Momo the saviour came in between seizing the bad element that is about to scatter in the air.

Momo approached Dahyun. "You two are here too?"

Dahyun nodded. "Chaeyoung is resting here. She faint while doing activity earlier."

"What? Why?" Nayeon and Momo said. They are worried about their baby.

Dahyun was about to respond when Tzuyu had to excuse herself to answer the call from her mother: then she left the room to take the call.

"She suffered from fatigueㅡoverworked and lack of sleep. Moreover, she came here with an empty stomach, and dehydration. Doctor Hwang assured she will be fine soon after a long rest."

"Ugh! I'm pretty sure Mina is halfly at fault." Nayeon said. "I'll make her pay the moment she gets better."

"What happened to her?" Dahyun asked.

"Headache. She looked pretty tired too. She stayed up all night for only Lucifer knows whatsoever reason." Nayeon rolled her eyes. "She's such a sweet liar. Where's their bed?"

"On the left corner next to the window." Dahyun guided the older girls.

Nayeon, Momo, and Sana too flabbergasted upon seeing Mina and Chaeyoung sleeping on the same bed. Mina was holding Chaeyoung's hand that made them look like a sweet couple rather than sisters.

"Look at that view. This is what I'm talking about. How can this smart ass brat lie at me?" Nayeon held out her phone and took a picture of them sleeping. "I'll slap you with this evidence if you try to deny it again."

Dahyun was confused what was Nayeon blabbing, yet shrugged it away since it is not her vocation to poke her nose on one's business.

"Hoping Chaeyoung will get better soon," Momo said worriedly. "Mina will surely need to pay." She faces her mistress. "Shall we leave now? I'm hungry."