CHAPTER 61

NAYEON'S HAVEN

NAYEON'S HAVEN

LUNDI 04:05

Momo trespassed effortlessly and found the owner sleeping deeply in the bed. She took off the costume in front of the sleeping bunny and took a shower as if she resides the place. Afterwards, Momo crawled under the sheet and eat Satan's apple.

Nayeon woke up from the tingling sensation between her legs. The scenario was familiar that it did not surprise her anymore. There is only one person she recognized who eats her in her sleep. She lifted her upper body and push the cover away, "Oh God, Momo." She uttered after discerning the culprit. "What did you do again to go crazy like this?"

Momo licking the canal between the eleven abs up to the chest and sucked the erect Morganite like a thirsty beast.

Nayeon sleep naked so Momo got easy access to the treasures. She bit back a moan yet she is struggling in breathing. "M-Momo, stop this. We have class in a few hours." She sounded tired.

Without a word, Momo sucked her mouth aggressively to shut her up while her hand working on Satan's apple.

Nayeon gasped: "Fuck..." Her stomach waving in heavy breathes.

Momo sucked her neck and aggressively thrusting her fingers between her legs.

She referred the neck: "M-Momo, not there, please..." Throwing her head back in pleasure.

Momo slipped her hand under Nayeon's neck: lifting her head and sealed her lips with a kiss. Without warning, she added one fingerㅡtwice speed thrusting.

Nayeon wrapped her arms around Momo's neck for support. She felt like fainting in a moment. The session was so sudden it drained her energy easily. "M-Momo... I'm close..."

Momo does what she needed to perform. Nayeon felt her body burning as she felt the stream flowing between her legs. Momo went down and clean her work: leaving no evidence. Nayeon thought it was over but Momo wanted a second round.

"N-No... M-Momo stop now, I'm tired." Nayeon said out of breath. "I just reach my climax."

Momo was aiming for the neck, leaving all the mark she wanted to see after the dark.

"M-Momo not there, please... S-Stop this now." Nayeon bit her lip, holding back not to kick the younger out the bed.

Not listening, Momo bit Nayeon on the neckㅡintentionally leaving a mark that will be visible for a week.

Nayeon shut her eye tight. "Argh!"

Had enough: Nayeon pulled the mini taser under her pillow and hit Momo's neckㅡimmediately fall asleep inside Nayeon's arms.

Heavy breathing, Nayeon mumbled: "Goddamn it. I said not there you psychotic raccoon..." It's summer. It frustrates her the fact that Momo targeted her neck. She finds it is hard to hide hickey on a hot day.