CHAPTER 06

MINA'S HOUSE

MINA'S HOUSE

LUNDI 20:49

Chaeyoung wandering her eyes around the house. The house is a two-story, with living, dining, two rooms and bathrooms for master and guest: enough space for one person to stay.

Mina sat on the couch, crossing her arms and legs. She scanned the younger girls' figure. Feminine, fit and healthy, petite and cute like a human form of a cat. Hm, not bad to be proud of as my sisterㅡ She thought and said: "Hey midget, come closer."

Chaeyoung was a bit offended by how Mina rudely addressed herㅡnevertheless obeyed anyway.

 "You and I... Are family now." Their eyes locked to each other. "However, as I said earlier, I don't like living on a safe roof with someone. I bet you understand that we all have our own lifestyle and privacy, but I was caught on the trap. I don't have a choice but to let someone, who I just met, live with me. I'm a free-spirited person but I hate sharing my property."

Mina raised and stood very close before Chaeyoung. "If you want our relationship as sisters work, listen carefully." Her voice and eyes are fearsome but it did not budge Chaeyoung at all: staring back with her usual innocent feline eyes.

"I only have three things for you to follow. My house, my rules, my principles. Never complain nor backstabbing me. The next time you stepped the line again..."

Mina recalled the scene earlier. Her principles define her life. She can't believe someone just took it easily without even trying hard. She held Chaeyoung's chin: locking their eyes, letting the younger girl read the sincerity deep in her eyes.

"I will tell you, I'm not angelic and pretty as my face." Her voice was low. The way she declared crept the unsafe meaning beneath those words. "I don't know how to hold back whenever I started a thing." She leans over her ear and whisper that sent shivers to the younger girl: "I can break the law of divine oneness to get what I desire."

Mina drawing back, keep her hands inside her jacket pocket: staring with superiority. "Feel free at home. Your room is upstairs next to mine. It was a guest room so it's empty, but there are enough blankets to warm you. From now on, you will occupy that room. "

After that, Mina left to do her unfinished business. Once again, Chaeyoung could only watch the car outside the window as it go.

She sat on the sofa and rest her palms above her lap, thinking about everything, her strict step-sister had said. She did not feel a single ping of fear because as she believed, she had not done anything that crossed one's line.

I have my own lifestyle and privacy too, so I understand her. I listen well and behave as told, so things will be fine between us, right? And what did she mean about: stepped the line again.

She frowned in confusion.

Again? Have I done anything that upsets her? What have I done?

She recalled the day, finding anything wrong about her behaviour towards Mina. However, she could not remember committing wrongness against the older girl. On the contrary, Mina had done something against her: the unexpected behaviour under the table.

Why did she touch me and whisper those words? That was really weird... for her to do that.

The thought rises the heat on her cheeks: blushing. She tightens her grip to her skirt.

Nana only told me that she likes to party, drink, and have fun with girls. Girls? Maybe her friends? Her lifestyle sounded the same as the lives of the students at my previous University. I only know their lifestyle, not the way how they really behave towards the people close to them.

She thinks deeper, but it just summed up to her pile of unanswered questions.

So... what kind of person, she really is?

ISAXSHE NIGHT CLUB

LUNDI 21:11

Mina gently pushed the Irish on the bed as she parted from the spicy kiss they shared.

She is this kind of person.

Time is gold: third of her list of principle. If she missed a tick-tock of time, she will replenish the empty slot right away. No need for a word ㅡ action deserved a role.

"I really thought you weren't coming back." The Irish girl said, biting her point-finger seductively.

Mina unbuttoned three buttons of her blouse and crawling on top of the Irish sweetheart. "I'm a woman of her word."

"Now I know, why you are known as the great." She is excited.

"No, you don't yet. Unless you will experience it." Mina's sexy voice makes the Irish wet. "I'm more dangerous than a wild wolf under the full moon."

The Irish were about to speak again but Mina hushed her.

"No more talking. I only want to hear you screaming my name." By that, she kissed her roughly and went down on the chest: unhooking the Irish's bra from the front hook using her teeth and once again become the heroine of the night.

" By that, she kissed her roughly and went down on the chest: unhooking the Irish's bra from the front hook using her teeth and once again become the heroine of the night