CHAPTER 12

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MAXENCE WOMAN UNIVERSITY

MARDI 08:10

Dahyun escorted Chaeyoung to their first class whilst chatting friendly. "I did not see you on the first day. Where were you?"

Chaeyoung explained: "I made a mistake with my flight. I arrived yesterday at nine, so I couldn't make it."

Dahyun nodded. "So that's why. But I saw pictures of you at the university yesterday?"

"Um, about that, Mina was supposed to fetch me but she did not appear. I thought she had classes, so I came here to meet her instead."

"Oh, I see."

As they walk, students greeting Dahyun "Edward" the female version of the popular vampire character, students started calling her that because she was the first-ever girl who topped the fuccgirl Minatozaki. They can't also take their eyes off Chaeyoung and taking pictures. The French girl is the hot issue of the University.

Chaeyoung felt a little comfortable so she moved closer to Dahyun and grab the edge of her sleeve. She asked in a sheepish tone: "Um, why are they taking pictures of me?"

Dahyun noticed the French looked nervous, so she held her hand to put her at ease. "Because you kissed the great Myoui Mina."

Chaeyoung frowned cutely in confusion. "Kissed?" The picture of Mina kissing her in the car flashed in her head. Did someone saw us?

Dahyun got her phone and show a picture of Chaeyoung kissing Mina on the cheek on the front yard. "You remember this, right? They thought you are Mina's girlfriend. You are the first to kiss her cheek and sat on her car."

Chaeyoung remembered Mina's words last night about the difference of the culture they grew in and the number one listed on Mina's principles. "So that's how things started." Her voice sounded pessimistic. "French way of greeting a family member is to kiss them on the cheek. I was just being nice cause I want us to become close right away. I forgot that we grew up in a very different culture."

"Now I know. But what do you mean by becoming close? Does that mean, it's your first meeting with each other?"

Chaeyoung nodded. "We are not biological sisters. Our parents just got engaged last month. They decided I should move here to become close with Mina and to have someone who can watch after me. I live alone in Orleans and spent my days alone. My mom and her girlfriend only visit if they had a chance and I completely understand how busy they are."

"Oh... So that is how it is... But um," Dahyun frowned in concern for the unexpected information. "Are you sure you're fine sharing your personal information with me?"

"I feel strangely comfortable with you, so I don't mind sharing my life." Chaeyoung smiled that melted Dahyun's heart.

"Awe, I'm so touched~ Thank you. Um, can we become officially friends?" Dahyun bites her lips, anticipating for the respond.

Chaeyoung smiled gratefully. She had never made other friends after her special friend, so she feel really happy Dahyun asked her. "I would love to. Glad you asked."

"YES!" Dahyun shrieked that made Chaeyoung blushed. Good thing, students are already in their respective classes. "Oops! Sorry, I'm just hella excited." She giggled. "I'm happy to be your friend."

Chaeyoung confessed: "You're my first friend here, actually."

Dahyun awed in delight: "Wow! Wonderful!"

Chaeyoung smiled pleasantly and they entranced to their first class.

"Good morning, students!" Dahyun greeted like a professor and introduced Chaeyoung as the president of their section. "This is Son Chaeyoung. I bet you already recognize her."

Students chattering positive feedback. All of them recognize the Korean-French and they are aware that she is Mina's sister after the blonde's confession earlier.

"It is her first time in the country, so treat her well. We are all family here, do you understand?"

"YES, PRESIDENT KIM!" More than fifty students said at the same time.

"Alright. Business Ethics will start at eight-fifteen, so behave in your seats and open your ears throughout the lesson." Dahyun informed and the students followed as said. This is the reason why she was chosen to be the president of their section because of her strong leadership capacity.

The professor entranced later together with a very attractive tall Taiwanese student. Once again she came late just like the first day. She is one of the new students at the university and students can't help falling for her beauty although she appeared as very cold.

"You're late again." Dahyun said to the newcomer: being friendly as it sat next to her. "You're new right? Were you lost to find this class? I can be your guide if you don't mind."

The Taiwanese hushed her in a tasteless manner without bothering a glance: "The professor is talking, President Kim."

Dahyun sealed her mouth and look at Chaeyoung. The French could only shrug and Dahyun pout from the cold respond of the Taiwanese.

The lesson starts later. Dahyun noticed how good Chaeyoung as a student. She typed on the computer everything matters. Meanwhile, the Taiwanese just set a recording tape on the desk and sleep.

Timelapse. While working on the keyboard, Dahyun could not focus a lot on the discussion. She kept stealing a glance over the Taiwanese that was sleeping on her forearm, facing her direction.

I'm doubting if she's a human. How can a human be this gorgeous? She looked like a Greek goddess who stepped out from history. And that dimple on her chin... Why is she so attractive? ㅡ Dahyun thought.

The Taiwanese slowly opened her eyes as she felt someone watching her.

Dahyun who was caught staring couldn't look away at once. She forced a friendly smile before averting her attention to the discussion.

The Taiwanese did not take her gaze away and rested her chin on her palmㅡstaring blankly to the president.

Dahyun's cheek grew heat from the stare of the Taiwanese. It seems like she was punishing her for stealing a glance over the time. In embarrassment, Dahyun covered her left face with her hair to avoid the cold gaze staring at her.

However, the Taiwanese tucked the hair back behind her ear. The cold fingertip touched the ear sent a shiver. "Bùyào huíbì wǒ de mùguāng, yīnwèi wǒ xiǎng ràng nǐ de yǎnjīng dīngzhe wǒ." She said and left the class: five minutes before the time ended.

Dahyun was surprised by her unexpected interaction with the Taiwanese. Her curiosity grew, shifting her eyes to the back door where the Taiwanese exited.

 Her curiosity grew, shifting her eyes to the back door where the Taiwanese exited

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.