CHAPTER 65

VENDREDI 17:21

VENDREDI 17:21

After club: Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung went to Hongdae. People went crazy seeing two ethereal beauty walking in the street. In response, they genuinely smile upon admiring them.

"Do you want some ice cream before searching?" Jeongyeon askedㅡstopping in front of an ice cream shop.

"Sure!" Chaeyoung's eyes formed into hearts and they bought ice cream. She got strawberry of course.

Afterwards, they went inside a boutique and search for the designs they wanted. Chaeyoung is the only one searching. Jeongyeon is just there to accompany her.

"Have you decided what to get?" Jeongyeon asked after a minute.

"Not yet."

"Do you have a specific design in your mind?"

"I'm looking for cute prints. I saw some but they don't suit my type."

"Okay. Maybe we should transfer to another store. Let's go?"

"Okay."

After a minute of searching, Chaeyoung finally found the prints suit her eyes.

"Do you like them?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah." Chaeyoung smiled brightly. "I think they are really cute." The shirt was in a shade of lemonade pink with a strawberry print. "What do you think?"

Jeongyeon looked closely at it and read the letters written below the fruit: "You are my strawberry." Her lips curve into an amused grin. "It's cute. Mina and Irene will surely like it."

"Really? I will get them." Chaeyoung said excitedly.

They got two shirts with the same design and leave the store.

Jeongyeon checked the time and it was still early. "Do you have any plans after this?"

"Um... Nothing really."

"Okay. Since we are in Hongdae, might as well enjoy this opportunity. Have you been here before?"

"This is my first time."

"Oh. Shall we tour around? I will introduce you to various types of street foods."

"Street food? Wow, I'm excited. I haven't tried everything yet."

"What do you know?"

"Only spicy rice cakes."

"Only that? Then you should prepare your stomach. We got a lot of things to try."

Chaeyoung smiled. "Yey, I'm excited!"

By that said, Jeongyeon tour Chaeyoung around Hongdae street and introduce the street foods in the popular night market.

From steamed, boiled, sauteed, roasted, grilled, and fried: Chaeyoung tried them all. Every bite she takes made her eyes twinkles and does happy noises. Jeongyeon was never more delightful seeing the younger enjoyed the food.