CHAPTER 31

DAHYUN'S HAVEN

DAHYUN'S HAVEN

VENDREDI 19:15

Tzuyu parked the motorbike in the open garage and help Dahyun get off by holding her hand. Restless, she went on: "Open the door, hurry."

"Relax." Dahyun unlocked the door on the garage that leads to the living room.

"You don't say that. I can't relax."

The very moment the door opened, Tzuyu carried Dahyun towards the couch with long steps. Anxious is painted on her face. She put her down and rummaged around as if it is her own houseㅡlooking for the first aid kit.

Dahyun watched the restless younger. Though something unexpected happened, she can still smile because there is someone like Tzuyu who cares a lot.

"What are you smiling at?" Tzuyu sat next to her and grab a cotton.

"I'm just glad I have someone like you who cares a lot. People would think you're blunt and cold, but you're actually soft-hearted."

Tzuyu ties Dahyun's hair in a low ponytail so no strand will get on the way. She was about to unbutton Dahyun's blouse but the older grabbed her wrists. Their eyes locked on each other.

"W-What are you doing?" It is clearly obvious when Dahyun blushes because of how pale her skin is.

"I'm just treating the cut."

Dahyun let go with a sheepish expression.

Tzuyu unbuttoned two buttons to have a clear view of the bite mark. It was not severe. There was a small cut and bleeding into the skin. Tzuyu started cleaning the dry blood. She leaned too much that her eyes are near Dahyun's lips as the latter was tilting her head.

The view heated Tzuyu. From lips to jawline down to the neck looks appetizing. Dahyun is so sexy, Tzuyu thought. She has to distract herself before anything goes wrong, so she asked: "Why did she bite you?"

Dahyun could not answer right away because she comprehends Tzuyu will get really mad.

Tzuyu put on the round plaster. "You're done."

Dahyun touches the plaster. "Thank you."

"You're very much welcome." Tzuyu fixed the kit and return it to the storage. She returns with a serious face, arms crossed before her chest, standing in front of the older looking like a carnivore giant. "So?"

"H-Huh?" Dahyun jolted. The tone of Tzuyu's voice and aura changed that sends a shiver.

"I said, why did she bite you?"

"Eh, um..." Dahyun hesitated.

Impatient, Tzuyu slipped one knee between Dahyun's legs as she pinned her and rested her left forearm on the side of her head. She has to corner the older girl to speak. Gently, she lifts her chin to locked their eyes. "Tell me honestly... or I will kiss you."

"S-Stop blabbing nonsense. You don't have to go this far." Dahyun averted her gaze away. She could tell how red her face right now.

"I like you, Miss Kim."

Dahyun instantly brings her eyes back on hers in deep surprise. The cold gaze she saw earlier becomes saddened. She could clearly see the pain deep in her eyes.

"I mean it... So please answer me cause its hurts to know that you are still seeing that woman." Tzuyu suddenly breaks down. She has been admiring the girl for a year now and it seems like she does not stand a chance. She leaned her forehead on her shoulder, hiding her face as tears fall down. "Do I even have the right to feel jealousy? Am I in the right place to feel angry?"

Dahyun is not sure what to feel over the sudden confession. She just met Tzuyu, yet she can see every emotion were sincere. She was confused by the emotion she saw in her eyes. However, she understands her feelings. "Tzuyu..." She uttered.

Dahyun was about to embrace her but Tzuyu detached away.

"I... I'm sorry. I should go." She leads her steps towards the door but before she could reach the handle, the arms wrapped around her waist stopped her.

Dahyun leaned her face on Tzuyu's back as she hugged her behind. "Please don't leave after you said that and make our relationship awkward."

"Then... what should I do? I think I missed up. I was too fast I surprised you... You don't even entirely know me yet."

"No..." She made her turn around to see her face. She mapped the tears using the thumb. "Let's talk about this instead of running away."

ISAXSHE NIGHT CLUB

VENDREDI 19:30

The lights and loud music once again bring the dark to life. It's Friday night and students gathered once again to fill their desires.

Nayeon had a girl dancing on her lap as she takes a sip of wine. "Hm, you need more experience." She got to her feet. "Bring your ass on the table."

The long curly-haired Caucasian obeyed as told. She sat on the table and support her hands behind.

From high heels, mini skirt, and tops, Nayeon unclothe the Caucasianㅡleaving only undergarments. "Where do you want me to suck?" She pokes the parts. "Bottom or top?"

The Caucasian lip bite and slowly run her fingers from the stomach down to her flower. "Please, make me go. I'm excited down there."

Nayeon smirked. "Lay down and spread your legs for the queen."

The Caucasian did as told. "Yes, Your Highness."

Nayeon pulled the drawer and grabbed the feet cageㅡa cuffs for feet, and tired the Caucasian's feet on each side of the table.

"I just assure you won't close your legs for me. Do nothing and sing the best melody."

Nayeon was about to rip the red cloth, but the image of her saviour earlier suddenly flashing in her head. A grin crept on her lips. She thought: I wonder how Taiwanese cuisine tastes like.

 She thought: I wonder how Taiwanese cuisine tastes like