CHAPTER 13

MAXENCE CENTENNIAL LIBRARY

MARDI 11:35

As Chaeyoung explored the campus with Dahyun's help, every corner they go, students did not blink an eye over the famous French.

After familiarizing the buildings and halls, they headed to the library to spare the time waiting for lunch.

The hall was silent for a second, not until Dahyun and Chaeyoung made an entrance.

Dahyun is already popular ㅡ mostly students from the department of Business has a name at the University. As they walked by, the students could not control fangirling over their existence, and outburst in enthusiasm that the librarian had to hushed them, yet that never stopped them from taking pictures and chatting:

"Goodness, the rumours are true! She's so freaking adorable in person."

"IKR! Mina is so lucky to have a sister like her! Every morning would be so wonderful if that face is what I will see the moment I wake up."

"Ugh, don't make me imagine it! I'm so jealous!"

"But Chaeyoung is lucky to have Mina as a sister too. She probably looked so angelic in her sleep. I wonder what kind of sister Mina towards her. I want someone like Mina to take care of me too!"

"Girls, stop with the imaginations." She faked-cry. "That will only kill us in jealousy."

"I know, but don't they look good? Look at her wearing Mina's valuable varsity jacket!"

"IKR! She's here breaking Mina's principles! So darn lucky child!"

"Have you seen their pictures this morning? They look so good! The sadist next to the honey!"

"Bitch, yeah! I never thought Mina could be this soft. Chaeyoung was the first to ever kissed her on the cheek, take the seat, and holding hand as they walkㅡ Mina just accepting what the younger behaves!"

"That is the saddest fact. How to be Chaeyoung?"

"If only they're not sisters, everybody would think they are girlfriends!"

"Girls, remember they're not blood-sister!"

"Shit. That one information is what matters!"

"True. But I don't think Mina will ever possibly like Chaeyoung more than that. I mean, we have witnessed the girls Mina had dated. They had the body of Victoria's angels. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung has the body of a little sister."

"Do you mean, a body that could lit your hormones? Girl, are you blind? Look how fit she is. I bet she looked good underneath."

"Damn, stop! I'm having a nosebleed!"

"Still, nothing is impossible! We even shipped Jung sisters that are purely blood sisters, so Mina and Chaeyoung would not be impossible."

"Hell, yeah! Love knows no limit. Nevertheless, we are a fan of both!"

Chaeyoung could only walk with her eyes on her feet, embarrassed from the talks inside the hall. Dahyun leaning closer and whisper: "If you feel uncomfortable, we can stay at the top floor which is not crowded. Do you mind?"

Chaeyoung smile over the thoughtful consideration. "I don't mind."

"Okay." Dahyun guided her on the top floor.

As they climbed, the floor is calm and less crowded than on the bottom floors, then they got a table.

Dahyun informed: "I'll be heading on the left section. Which section will you head to?"

"I saw a section about the universe on the right section as we climbed up, so I will head there."

"Okay, let's meet here later."

By that said, they went to separate sections and find the book that binds their interests.

Dahyun is looking for a certain topic. She had an interest over Greek mythology and other divine beings. She had studied the Gods before, today she will be studying about the Goddesses. She looked above the shelf and read the context of the book: "Aphrodite."

Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of fertility, love, and beauty. She is a member of the Twelve Olympian gods who live on Mount Olympus. She is famous for being the most beautiful of the goddesses.

From the thought of Aphrodite reminds her about the Taiwanese in the class walking towards their table like the most beautiful goddess of all goddesses just like Aphrodite. She can't take off her beautiful picture in her head.

She sighed and shake her head to erase the weird thoughts. She tried to reach the book but she is not tall enough to grab it. Without notice, someone gave her a hand that made her smile. As she turned around to say her gratitude, her face lit up knowing the person. "Hani!"

Dahyun's third cousin, Senior Law student, Ahn Hani: known as the Corps Commander of Maxence Woman University's mandatory "Reserve Officers' Training Corps" for the freshmen.

Hani went on: "You're welcome?"

Dahyun smile sheepishly. "Um, thank you. It's been months since I haven't seen you."

"Yeah. I was enjoying my vacation though."

Dahyun corrected: "You mean, training in the military camp?"

"Yeah. Do you think I'm looked so tanned?"

"Not really. Don't worry, it doesn't make you less pretty. Tan skin actually suits you. It makes you look even hotter." They shared a chuckle from the compliment. "Who are you with anyway?"

"As usual, with the president." Hani meant the SSG President of the Department of Law.

"Oh, where is she?"

"On the right section."

"My new friend is in the right section too. I should greet the President and maybe introduce them.."

"Sure. Let's go."

On the right section: Chaeyoung was searching for a certain study of celestial displays. She pulled a book and checked the pages but she failed to find it, and again pulled another book after another.

Her feet lead her to the intersection. A brunette was standing there, holding the right book that she has been searching for. Her eyes first landed unto the book and slowly lifting her gaze to the brunette.

The brunette smiled at her brightly. "Have you been looking for this?"

Chaeyoung froze in her place upon meeting her special friend, water forming inside her eyes. Instead of responding to the question, she dived inside the brunettes' arms. "I miss you..."

The brunette hugged her securely whilst rubbing the back of her head. "How much did you miss me?"

"A lot..." Chaeyoung responded, crying in glee, in the midst of their embrace: "I miss you a lot, Irene."