CHAPTER 78

This is so fucking ridiculous

This is so fucking ridiculous. I'm so annoyed in many ways that I wanna whip someone's ass with a gulf club.

First. I now Myoui Sharon Mina married to Bae Irene Joohyun. Yes, with the person I hate the most! How did I end up here? Is someone up there making fun of my life? Hello? Whoever you are I will fuck you in your sleep!

Second. We are wearing the same strawberry shirt Chaeyoung bought for us. That lovely sister of mine planned all of this and I have no fucking idea what the hell is happening! What are you planning Chaeyoung?!

Third. Students could not stay the fuck out of our sight. They follow us everywhere taking pictures and squealing. I am so fucking tired from running and now my ear is about to bleed from their screams! Gosh, I wanna slap them with cucumber!

Fourth. This witch smiling at the students as if she enjoyed this situation. Why is she so fake?! She is acting like a saint! So I am the evil here? Does she think she is clean? When it rained holy water I was asleep and she is awake? Grr, something happened in the condo but I did not ask because it will only hurt me!

Fifth. The fucking sight before us. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung chatting and smiling like a happy couple! Their body and face are too close as they walk and talk! Are they deaf? There is no fucking reason for them to talk that close! And whenever there are students asking for pictures they leave no space between them their cheeks touched.

Where the fuck is Momo?! Isn't she supposed to snatch Jeongyeon? Which corner of hell did those fuccgirls go?!

I hate it. I really hate this sight. I feel like my heart will explode I don not fucking know why. I am so pissed, irate, annoyed. I hate like this feeling. I want her by my side. I want her smiles mine only.

I will not deny that I am jealous. There is no reason to deny that. I will not play push and pull. However, I'm still not convinced about my real feelings. I don't know how should I respond to this.

Do I really like her romantically? How can we tell if we love someone? How can we prove it? How can we tell ourselves it is love? How a fuccgirl like me would know?

"That's love, bitch." Irene said.

I halted and turn my head on my left. I frowned at her. "What the fuck did you say?"

Irene was looking at Chaeyoung. "The way you look at her," She faced me. "That's love, Mina. Your eyes tell everything."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" What the fuck? Can she read minds? Why is she telling me this out of the blue? Or did I spoke my thoughts out loud?

"You are in the middle of confusion. You are doubting your real feelings. You are stuck, Mina."

I was about to respond when Chaeyoung called me.

"Mina. Irene. What flavour do you like?" Chaeyoung was smiling at us. She looked very excited standing in the ice cream truck.

"Same with yours."