CHAPTER 04

Blue, Purple, Rose gold, Black: Those are the colours of Audi R8 most of the students are anticipating to see in the morning

Blue, Purple, Rose gold, Black: Those are the colours of Audi R8 most of the students are anticipating to see in the morning. Owned by none other than the female version of F4. However, it is not the "Flower four" that you know: that is too innocent and lame. They are known as "Fuccgirl four" the ultimate earth wrecker of Maxence Woman University.

Students are excited to witness which girl does F4 dating. They would take stolen shots, find the name on the internet by spreading it on their group chats, and count for the days who lasted long among the girls they had dated.

Only Nayeon, Momo and Sana had let their temporary girls in their car. Mina had never let a girl set on her car. Not all the girls they flirt can ride their cars. Only if you are close to their type, you can ride it with extra service.

Mina has not found the right person for that seat, that is the reason why nobody else had step out of her car aside for herself. All the girls she slept with had a body of Victoria's Angels from different countries. However, in her strict principle, nobody of them deserved the seat.

The F4 are not just excellent in the name of "Godly hand of kneading dough" and "Godly hand of creating whim cream" ㅡ that is not what really it means, I know you can figured it out. They are also excellence in academic: may not as good as the top students but they had never failed any class.

Momo, Sana, and Mina are cousins. Momo and Sana were the first who came to South Korea four years ago to continue high school and meet Nayeon. Momo and Sana decided to study in the country because they found Korean girls cute: Yes, that is their only reason. And Mina too, follow later in the first year of university because of that simple reason.

Aside from their "Fuccgirl" image: they are also known for having a high-class family. However, their family background is only kept to the faculty. None of the students in the university had known their parents' occupation. Students only know that they grew up with a golden spoon.

Their parents know about their image at school. However, they do not care a lot about it as long as they have good grades and will take after their steps after college. Mina's mother does not own anything because she is a model, but her grandparents asked her to take after the wine land and continue the wine business. Mina is a very strict person when it comes to time and money: a reason why her grandparents entrust the business to her future because of her strict principles.