CHAPTER 18

Chaeyoung checked the time on her phone ㅡ that then, she noticed a spam message from Mina twenty minutes ago

✉︎ Where the hell are you?

✉︎ I looked for you after class!

✉︎ The students said you're with Dahyun!

✉︎ I'm already at home and you're not here!

✉︎ Get your small ass here right away!

Chaeyoung mumbled: "She's not angry right?" She kept the phone. "But why am I so nervous?" She faced Dahyun. "Mina is looking for me. I have to do leave now."

"Wait. I will send you home." Dahyun fixed the kit.

Tzuyu chimed in: "No, just stay. I will walk with her. My lot is located in the north."

"Oh, okay. Didn't know you live here. Are you new?"

Dahyun escorted them outside.

"Yeah. I bought a lot near the dock in April."

"Where did you stayed before?"

"At my parent's vacation house, while studying at Seoul University."

"Oh. That's an hour drive from here. Is that the reason why you moved?"

Tzuyu hummed as a response. They stopped in the lawn. "Talk to you tomorrow. Head in now."

Dahyun nodded and said: "Take care, girls."

Chaeyoung take one step closer and kissed her cheek. "Have a good night."

Dahyun bites her lips, restraining a giggle. Her heart melted into small pieces of hearts, beating simultaneously in ecstasy. She's in cloud-nine upon receiving the French adieu from the sweetest human being sent by the philanthropist of heaven.

"You're so sweet. I will surely have a good dream tonight. Thanks, Chaeyoung. Have a good night too."

Chaeyoung smiled.

Dahyun looking up at Tzuyu that was intensely staring at her. Tzuyu was waiting for Dahyun to bless her night too, but the senseless vampire did not get the stare.

"Do you have something to say?"

Tzuyu shook her head in disappointment. "Nothing." She turned around to leave and mumbled: "Nothing at all."

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu left, Dahyun watched them as they walk before heading in.

MARDI 17:30

"Isn't that the car earlier?" Tzuyu noticed the car, parking in front of the house. "Do you live here?"

"Yes. I live here, but I don't know who owned that car. I don't know much of Mina's acquaintance."

Tzuyu was staring at the car as if she is trying to lit it on fire using psychokinesis.

"I will try to mention the accident to Mina."

Tzuyu calmed her inner self and nodded. "You should head in now."

Chaeyoung hummed behind her smile. "Thank you for walking with me, Tzuyu. Have a good night too."

Tzuyu let out a small smile. "Have a good night."

"Let's be friends soon?"

Tzuyu smiled in response and they separate ways.

As soon as Chaeyoung walked in, her cheeks went pinkish, blushing over the erotic scene before her eyes.

Mina was pinning the brunette Korean on the sofa. Skirt tore on the side as Mina kneel a knee between the thighs. She was nibbling the neck while her greedy hand playing with the chocolate hills.

Chaeyoung immediately ran to the stairs.

Mina noticed the loud steps and take a glimpse. It did not bother her knowing someone saw them on that state. She ripped the blouse and go down for dinner.

 She ripped the blouse and go down for dinner