The next person to catch your eye was Felix. He was a really handsome guy in your grade, and unlike Haechan he was actually nice. He sent you a small wave and you waved back, feeling your cheeks heat lightly.

Unfortunately, your attention from the sweet interaction was ruining by Haechan clearing his throat.

"Don't you have practicing to do?"

You snapped at him, making Felix laugh and Haechan quickly smack him.

"Yeah, but I just came over to see you"

"Well you've seen me, now get out of my way. Jaemin, let's go"

You spoke, grabbing your friends arm and pulling him around the group as you marched off to class.

~~~

You yawned, tiredly opening the door of your classroom and walking out into the hallway only to be met with Haechan standing directly in front of you.

"Ah! What the hell?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

You exclaimed pressing your hand over your heart as you moved to walk around him. Haechan stepped to the side, effectively blocking your path. You rolled your eyes, but stepped back and looked up at him to see what he was gonna say.

"Do you wanna come to the soccer teams championship party with me?"

"No, I'm going with Felix"

You answered without hesitation, dodging him as you walked down the hallway quickly. He seemed to be stuck in place for a moment before he spun around.

"Wait!"

He rushed forward and grabbed your hand to stop you.

"Why don't you like me?"

He whined.

"Are you serious?"

You asked, turning back around. He nodded.

"Everyone else likes me, why not you?"

You sighed.

"Actually, I did"

"What?"

He tilted his head in confusion.

"Don't pretend you don't remember ripping my heart out and stepping on it in high school"

"I-"

"I even confessed to you, and do you remember what you said to me?"

He did, and he regretted it ever since.

"You told me that I wasn't pretty enough for you, and you would never date someone like me in your life. You made me so skeptical of my own self worth that it took me years to get over"

You poured your heart out, not noticing the way your eyes filled with tears. Hyuck felt terrible, wishing he could take it all back and start over with you. You steadied your voice, taking a final step away from him.

"I despise you, Lee Donghyuk. Don't speak to me unless its about class"

"B-but Y/n I-"

"Just go back to the way things were in high school, and pretend I don't exist"

You spoke with finality in your voice, walking away feeling proud of yourself for finally telling him off. Behind you, he was shook. No one had called him by his real name since high school, and for some reason the way your said it with such distaste stung.

~~~

Friday night came, and Haechan wasn't mentally prepared to see you. Your words had been weighing in his heart since that afternoon a few days ago, but instead of addressing his feelings he went with his usual method of looking for a distraction. One that he frequented was getting high with his older friends and finding a hook up for the night.