Mark⚠️

Ok, but Mark Lee can like...get it, no cap.

"S-stop Y/n not here!"

He whisper yelled trying to get you out from under the table grabbing at his belt.

"Baby I'm at work don't-"

He threw his hand over his mouth quickly, otherwise he would have moaned loud enough for everyone at SM to hear what he was really doing in the studio.

"Oh my god"

He whimpered, bucking his hips into the wet heat of your mouth. He kept his hand over his mouth, trying hard to muffle the groans you were causing.

"Stop...Y/n"

He begged letting his head fall against the table. Small moans of approval left his parted lips as he twitched in your mouth. It's been so long since either of you had even seen each other, this was already too much for him.

"Aah b-baby please I-"

The studio door swung open, and Marks head flew up with wide eyes as Yuta walked towards him and stood across the table.

"Hey, hows the song coming"

"Fi..ne"

He managed to say, forcing his breath to stay even. His eyes widened as he felt you deepthroat him in one shot, almost making him cum right then and there. You pressed your tongue into the slit and swiped it up and down, making him absolutely loose his mind.

"Dude you're kinda red faced, you sick?"

Mark shook his head no and forced his lips closed to resist moaning in his hyungs face.

"Ok, well there's food downstairs, and if you need any help come let us know"

Mark nodded, waiting for Yuta to leave, but he was still standing there talking. Mark discretely reached under the table trying to push you off before he came, but that only made you suck harder. He grabbed the edge of the table so hard his knuckles were turning white as he tried to push you off with his legs, begging you not to make him cum in front of someone.

He tried to quiet his panting breaths as he grabbed the table for dear life, his legs were shaking from what you were doing to him.

Your tongue swirled around the tip and then took him whole again, and that was when he lost it, his eyes flying shut as he came hard down your throat, knuckles hurting from his grip on the table. He tried to stop his hips bucking into your mouth, but it felt so good he couldn't help it. He huffed out and looked at Yuta, who was finishing up whatever story he was telling.

"Alright I'm going downstairs, later Mark...bye Y/n"

He said before slamming the door. Mark turned red again and you just laughed from under the table.

"Fuck you, why do you do this to me"

He complained trying to pull you up. You didn't budge.

"Please, I'm never gonna live this down"

Seconds later he felt your mouth taking him in again.

"No, please, I can't"

He whimpered, trying to get you up again. His legs started shaking as you held him down and forced him to take it.

Mark knew he would be a mess by the time you were done with him.

~Meanwhile~

Yuta walked downstairs with a smirk on his face.

"Is he coming?"

Johnny asked, expecting it to be Mark who opened the door.

"Yup"

Yuta nodded, laughing to himself as he went to get his own food.