Japanese Class

"Kon'nichiwa class, today you will interview someone else in the room in Japanese, try not to choose your friends. Pick someone you don't know."

"This is ass"

You mumbled to yourself, making the freshman next to you laugh. You were at a disadvantage anyways, you had no friends in this class. You wouldn't be here if you didn't need the language requirement to graduate. You rolled your eyes hearing chairs around you push out and people starting to get up.

"Y/n why aren't you moving?"

You shrug and slouch in your chair.

"I don't even know anyone in this class, who the frick at I supposed to interview"

Just then you heard the chair next to you getting pushed in. You looked to your left to see a cute boy sitting in the desk.

"Well there you go"

"Well there you go"

Your teacher says before walking away. You side eye the kid. I mean you were sure you'd never seen him before. Since when was he even in this class?

"Kon'nichiwa, watashi no namae wa Renjun desu"
Hi, my name is Renjun

He said with perfect sounding Japanese and an adorable smile.

"Kon'nichiwa Renjun, watashi no namae wa Y/n desu"
Hi Renjun, my name is Y/n

~~~

"So if you're a junior why are you in this class?"

"Language requirements"

You answer vaguely, returning to your slouching position in your chair while staring briefly at the wall clock. From the corner of your eye you could see him staring.

"Yes?"

You look up at him.

"Nevermind"

"Hmm"

You smile to yourself, pulling off your phone.

~~~

"Get off me"

You giggled, walking down the hallway as Renjun hugged your waist from behind.

"But I love you"

He said, burying his head in your neck.

"You're such a dork"

You smiled, cuddling into him. You felt his lips peck your cheek as you continued walking to where this all started, Japanese class.