BTS as baby daddies lol

Thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting, and commenting, it means a lot. Don't be ghost readers 👻

Now let's get on with the scenario:

When he wants to see his kids

Jungkook
"Well well, look who's here"

"Jungkook get your big ass head out my face before I smack you"

You snapped, walking past him into his apartment and hearing him laugh while closing the door. Your two year old son was still asleep in your arms, so you laid him on the couch so he could keep napping.

"You look nice"

You whipped around, seeing him now leaning against the living room doorway watching you with THAT look. You rolled your eyes, about to walk past him again, but he grabbed your waist to stop you.

"Come on, don't be like that"

"Seriously, I have to go"

"To do what?"

You didn't answer.

"Exactly, stay with us. I'll cook for you"

He said, giving you those big doe eyes. You never understood how he could be so cute one minute and so sexy the next.

"I know what you're trying to do, stop it"

He sucked his teeth, leaning down to your height so his forehead was resting against yours.

"All I'm trying to do is get you to admit you still love me, because you know I love you"

You sighed.

"You already know why I won't get back together with you"

You said, about to pull away, but he held you in place again.

"Look, that was a long time ago. I was young and dumb back then, and I really didn't know what it was like to be in a real relationship"

He lifted your chin with his finger.

"Please, I miss you so much, and I'm different now. I've changed and grown up, you and Jeon jr showed me different"

He said, both of you chuckling at the nickname he insisted on calling your son. You had to admit, he looked sincere, but you still felt like you couldn't trust him completely. Just as you were going to say something, your son was stirring in the background.

"Appa?"

You heard his little sleepy voice question. Jungkook let go of you and went to the couch, picking your son up and showering him in kisses.

You were about to start heading for the door, but he noticed you.

"Y/n"

He called softly, and you turned to see him holding your son against his chest.

"Stay, please"

You bit your lip, thinking for a second before nodding.

"Fine"

You said, walking back over to him.

"But don't think this means I'm getting back together with you"

He smirked and leaned into your ear.

"Oh trust me, you are. I'll work for you until you're mine again"

He said, placing a quick peck on your lips before walking away leaving you awestruck. Let's just say after that, it didn't take much work on his part for you to be together again, only this time you had no plans of breaking up.