What it was about you that caught NCTs attention

I'm beginning to like doing these short reactions as opposed to imagines. I don't think I'm as good at them.

What it was about you that caught his attention

Taeil
You were the youngest of your sisters, but the most responsible. Your oldest sister was marrying one of NCTs photographers, so they were at the wedding. While some people weren't giving the boys room to breathe, you were too busy taking care of your drunk older siblings. You made them all eat, gave them Advil, and made sure everyone got home safely, and he was watching it all from a few tables away from you.

Taeyong
He first met you in school, and what he admired the most was your courage. You were both mutual friends with Jungwoo, but this annoying kid in your grade would sometimes pick on the little sweetheart. You were always there to defend your friend, and he liked that.

Johnny
He noticed how you took interest in his hobbies. You might not have been as much of an avid coffee drinker as he was, but you still made the effort to let him rant about his French press, and demonstrate his favorite coffee making techniques. You would also let him teach you to play video games with him and Haechan, so the two of you could gang up against him.

Yuta
Yuta actually already knew you had a crush on him before he knew you personally. That was when he started paying more attention to you. When he did, he noticed your determination to learn Japanese, even though he told you that it's difficult, so he would just learn more English. He figured anyone who would learn a whole other language for him is definitely worth his time.

Kun
The first thing he noticed was your smile. When he was on his way to work one day, he stopped at the convenience store you were working at. You smiled at him when he walked in, and that in itself was enough to prompt him making several more trips there to talk to you.

Doyoung
The first thing he noticed was your sass. Like him, you took no shit and gave absolutely zero fucks. He only knew this because one time you came to the dorms with your brother, and he saw you two fighting. Haechan was trying to sass you, but you put him in his place. He thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Ten
You caught his attention by accident, because while he was in the park with WayV, your dog ran away from you. Lucas was using that back massager thing, and he looked away because he was cringing. While looking across the street he happened to notice you chasing your dog. He started laughing and found himself going over to help you. In the end, you wound up with your dog on the leash and a date on Friday night.

Jaehyun
Jaehyun would notice your body first, and I cannot be convinced otherwise. He knows he's hot, and he would know exactly what he was looking for. That's why when your brother brought you to the SM Christmas party, he couldn't stay away from you in the perfectly fitting outfit you had on. Of course once he got to know you, that wasn't the only thing he fell in love with.

WinWin
He would notice your silence, but just because you were quiet, didn't mean you were shy. You weren't, you were just someone who didn't feel the need to talk and always be the center of attention 24/7. You waited and observed before speaking, so everything you said was smart and well calculated, and he loved that.

Jungwoo
Your cuteness was what caught his attention. As someone notorious for being cute, he was amused by someone who he found cuter than himself. He loved to see your eyes sparkle when you talked about things you were passionate about, and he couldn't resist kissing you just to make you flustered after your first date.

Lucas
Tbh I think Lucas and Jaehyun are kind of similar. However, Lucas would notice your humility first. Yes, he did notice that you were attractive, and everything he was looking for in a partner, but he's had past partners who were really attractive, but absolute airheads. They were basic and stuck up, offering nothing under the shallow personality. You on the other hand, weren't like that. You didn't brag, you didn't hog the spotlight, you were genuinely a nice person, and you could hold a conversation.

Mark
He would notice that you spoke English because he heard your voice before he saw your face. You were online friends at first, and you went from texting, to FaceTiming without showing your face, to finally showing him what you looked like. Eventually, you got to meet in person, but by then you were already in a long distance relationship until he decided to fly you to Korea.

Renjun
Opposite of Mark (kinda), he would notice that you spoke Chinese. He didn't know you were related to Chenle when you met, so obviously he didn't expect you to start speaking Chinese to him. He enjoyed being able to communicate with someone as beautiful as you in his mother tongue, and that would spark him wanting to know more about you.

Jeno
He would notice your chill. He asked you on a date before he knew much about you, because that way you could get to know each other better. He'd seen movies and heard about how girls acted on first dates, but you completely shattered his expectations. You weren't shy about eating, burping (politely), ordering dessert or anything really. Plus you made him laugh, so to him you were perfect.

Haechan
He'd notice your height. We know Haechan isn't a bully, but he likes to tease other people. That being said, even on your first date he would resort to calling you "shortstack" , admitting that when he first met you he thought your height was cute. That would probably remain your nickname forever until he starts calling you "baby" or "jagi" or something, but don't ever think he's forgotten about it, because you'll always be his "shortstack"

Jaemin
He appreciated that you weren't a try hard or a suck up. Him and his group were visiting the new girl trainees, and while everyone in your dorm was rushing around to try and impress them, you hadn't moved from your spot on the couch. Some of the trainees were fully made up and dressed by the time they arrived. Some tried to give them stuff and show off for them, but you were lying on the couch in your pajamas watching tv and minding your own business.

Chenle
The first thing he noticed about you was your bluntness and realness. Even though he was rich and famous, you weren't afraid to be yourself around him. When you first met, he accidentally stepped on your bike chain (don't ask me how). Anyways he took you to his house to fix it, and you didn't hold back with the "wow, this is a big house, you must be rich" comments. He liked how you never sugar coated anything, and you didn't treat him like a baby. That was what made him so interested in you.

Jisung
He would notice your dancing first. You met when you were trainees, but you weren't allowed to speak to each other, so you would only watch from afar. Both of you would unknowingly sneak to watch the other when you had free time, until one day you caught him watching outside your practice room. That was when he'd admit he'd seen you spying a few times as well.

I just found out that Taeil and Haechan are Gemini's, and I'm a Gemini too! Gemini strong ♊️ ♊️

No wonder Haechan is my 127 bias.

But actually, almost everyone in NCT is either an Aquarius, Scorpio, or Leo, what's up with that? 😂

So Renjun and Jeno were born exactly a month apart. Where are the NoRen shippers?