Jungkook

Werewolf AU

"Y/n...Y/n...Y/N GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!"

Your oldest sister yelled at you from downstairs. You practically threw your phone onto your bed before rushing downstairs to see what she needed. Jisoo wasn't actually your sister, neither were the three other girls you lived with, but they had graciously taken you in and raised you when your parents passed away as a child.

"...yes"

You pant out of breath as your socks cause you to slide into the living room.

"You can't be serious about this"

Rosé interrupts before Jisoo could even tell you want she was going to say.

"It's about time she learned"

Jisoo answered back.

"Learned what?"

You ask confused.

Jennie just smiles, this whole thing having been her idea in the first place.

"You're coming on a business trip with us"

~~~

You were in the car with your sisters and their mates. You had met a few of them before. Apparently the guys nicknamed their friends "seventeen" or something like that which didn't make sense to you because there were only 13 of them, and that wasn't even everyone in their pack. You found it funny that both your sisters and their mates were from the same packs, and they all happened to be mates with each other. You being the single pringle that you were, were alone in the third row of seats while the rest of them were up front. The trip was to Japan, which had you excited to go sightseeing even if you may have been alone. A small part of you was hoping you could meet your mate in Japan, but why would the moon goddess have both of you so far apart? That theory didn't really make sense to you so you pushed it out of your mind and continued on enjoying the ride.

~~~

"Wow"

You marvel at the hotel room you had entered after finally touching down in Japan. You were given a room by yourself so that your sisters and their mates could have privacy. They all left to attend the first rounds of introductory meetings, and you were instructed to wait in the room until they returned to take you sightseeing, so that's exactly what you did. About a half hour later you started to feel a tugging feeling on your heart, as if your wolf was telling you something wasn't right. Then you saw it. Over by the door a small red light flashing in timed pulses. You has been told about this before. Earlier Lisa informed you that this hotel was a popular place for other werewolves to stay, and that because of the meetings going on, a flashing red light meant there was trouble.

~ Downstairs In the Meeting Room~

The leaders and representatives of different packs from around the Korean and Japanese areas were situated at a long oval shaped table. Some with their mates, and a few others without. Jungkook was sitting on the side of the table facing the door, and the second Jisoo entered, his head perked up. His eyes followed your makeshift pack to their seats and he stared them down individually. It wasn't their appearance he was admiring, but the smell. One of them brought a smell he hadn't recognized into the room, but he couldn't pinpoint which one. It was the faint scent of someone who wasn't there, but it smelled amazing, and everything inside him was saying he needed to know who it was.

As discretely as he could, he slid down a few seats until he was sitting directly in front of them, immediately making his presence known.

"Jungkook-ah how are you?"