Lucas, Chenle, Win Win, and Renjun

I was listening to "baby" by The Rose as I wrote this.

You're eating on live with your group, and someone fat shames you for eating too much. Your boyfriend was watching, so how will he react?

~~~

You and your group were having a pizza party in your dance room after interacting with fans and giving mini dance tutorials on Vlive. You were happily polishing off your second slice as everyone sat back down and moved closer to read comments.

Y/n really likes pizza

"Y/n really likes pizza, yes, yes she does"

You answer in third person, laughing to yourself as the members join in. You were just reaching forward, grabbing a third slice of pizza from the box in front of you when you started reading comments again. You had recently been trying to get better at Chinese for your boyfriend, so you took time to read comments that were in Chinese also.

Y/n needs to stop eating, _____ deserves better

You read to yourself in Chinese, kinda shocked that you understood it so quickly. But when learning a new language, one of the first things they teach you is insults. You hadn't noticed, but your reaction was to slowly put the slice down and move away from the front of the camera. Some fans were already starting to comment about you putting it back down and looking sad. You hadn't meant to react that way, you were just showing how you felt. You and the members were always open with fans, and now you were feeling insecure about eating from just one comment. You clearly hadn't noticed the NCT official account commenting to fans because you had kind of distanced yourself now.

~~~

Chenle
"My baobao is so cute"

Chenle says to himself as he watches your groups live with the rest of the dreamies. They were laughing at you guys dancing and singing before you sat down to keep eating. Chenle only had his eyes on you, which was why he noticed your reaction immediately after reading a comment to yourself. He noticed the comment in Chinese too, and it broke his heart to see the way one hater completely ruined your spirits. He was mad that Chinese fans were really creeping on your group looking for things to hate on, so he did what any protective boyfriend would do: comment back.

The next thing people knew, Dispatch was reporting about the NCT dream vlive account defending you in Chinese.

Lucas
He was pissed. He noticed the second you reacted because he had been reading the comments too. He didn't think twice before responding angrily with his own comments in Chinese, korean, and English, about people disrespecting you. He could see how hurt you were and knew that when he saw you again it would be his duty to make sure you felt like a Queen.

"Lucas stop it!"

You giggled as he kissed up your neck and slipped your dress straps off your shoulders. He pushed you gently against your bed and got on top of you.

"Just let me appreciate you, ok?"

WinWin
He felt really bad about what his fans were trying to do, but it was still personal for him so he grabbed his phone and called you. He watched you leave the live to answer his call, and although he wished he could have been there personally, his voice was enough to make you feel better.

Renjun
Renjun was watching the vlive in the car because Johnny was driving him to come see you. By the time that happened he was just arriving at your company, and he didn't hesitate to walk into the dance room and try to make you feel better. He even encouraged you to continue eating if you were still hungry.

"Don't listen to them, baobao, I think you're perfect"

Wasn't this cute?