Jaemin

You huffed keeping the same petty expression on your face as you sat in the car with Johnny, Mark, and NCT Dream. From the corner of your eye you could see Jaemin looking at you, but you refused to make eye contact with him. He sighed and looked behind him at Chenle and Jisung for help, who both shrugged and shook their heads, giving him a you brought this on yourself look.

Jaemin looked at Mark who was watching everything from the rear view mirror for help.

"Y/n come on, Jaemin didn't mean it like that"

"He who shall not be named needs to apologize sincerely if he wants my forgiveness"

"I apologized to you like ten times already"

"You literally called me ugly in public! Every bone in my body wants to slap the handsomeness off your face!"

"Wait, you think I'm handsome?"

"Obviously you stupid idiot"

You say, rolling your eyes at nothing. Incase you're wondering about the context of the situation, the dreamies were at a fan sign and someone started asking the boys about their significant others (for those who had them anyways). Jaemin wasn't paying attention because he was texting you about planning to come see him after. Someone asked him if you were cute and he accidentally said no, then the same person asked if he had or would consider marrying you, and again he said no because he was too flustered to explain himself. Then people started putting words in his mouth because he was freaking out so badly he couldn't compose himself, which resulted in the current situation trending on twitter.

"So I'm forgiven then?"

You pinch the bridge of your nose.

"Chenle please tell Jaemin that he is a stupid idiot and I will get out the car if this stupidity continues"

"Hyung Y/n said-"

"I heard, thanks Chenle"

He said sarcastically.

"I'd just like to say that no one is jumping out of a moving vehicle while I'm driving, you can do that on your own time"

Johnny perks up from the front for the first time in a while. You all stay quiet for the rest of the drive to the dorms. As soon as the car stops you all get out, you specifically making sure to stay as far away from Jaemin as possible, but as fast as you try to walk away from him, he's right on your tail.

"Y/n please"

He followed you up the stairs as you continued trying to get away from him.

"Babygirl come on"

He pleaded, grabbing your wrist to stop you from walking any further.

"I didn't mean to say no, I was just distracted because we were texting, thats all"

He says, slowly turning you to face him.

"And what about her second question, huh?"

He pulled you closer by the waist.

"I couldn't explain myself well, I was trying to say that I haven't considered marrying you yet because we're so young. That doesn't mean that when we're older I won't put a ring on it though"

He said, resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you, you know that"

"I love you too"

You say softly, letting your lips brush against his.

"So am I forgiven now?"

You pretend to think about it.

"Yes"

You smile leaning up to give him a proper kiss which he happily accepts.