How NCT Dream revealed to his members that you were dating

Sorry that I write for NCT so much. When I come up with an idea, it usually starts with one member of a certain group, and then I build off of it with the other members. I'm an army first, but they've really been challenging my loyalty lately. Also, NEO Zone freaking slaps.

How he revealed to the members that you were dating.

Renjun
He had a sit down conversation with them.

"Listen, I'm going to let you meet my girlfriend, but please don't embarrass me in front of her-"

"We should tell her about how you fell while we were filming the GO music video"

"What did I just say!"

Jeno
He just brought you to work with him, plain and simple. You met some of his seniors, and spent the day in the practice room with NCT Dream. Everyone was really nice to you, and he was happy to see it.

Haechan
Everyone was playing hangman and it was his turn to make the puzzle. People immediately started guessing letters.

"Y?"

Haechan wrote the Y first.

"N"

Someone else guessed.

"Oh look sis you're in this one"

Chenle said, elbowing you on the couch next to him. You laughed it off, but inside you were panicking. What could he be writing about you? You started counting the spaces, and already you knew what it was. You let the other members solve it for themselves.

"I?"

"M?"

"S?"

They kept guessing until someone tried to guess the whole puzzle.

"Y/n is my girlfriend! Ha I got it first!"

Your brother jumped up and started celebratory dancing, but the minute the words he said out loud registered in his brain he stopped dancing and froze in confusion.

"Wait..."

He turned around  to see Haechan holding your hand reassuringly as you looked at him nervously.

"Surprise?"

Jaemin
He took you with him to an after concert dinner. The members didn't know it, but the restaurant he suggested they eat at after the concert was close to your house, so on the way there the car that he was in made a pit stop to pick you up. You met the boys in that car first, and Jaemin kept you next to him the whole night. You enjoyed meeting his seniors that he loves and talks about so much, he he seemed to have a lot of fun showing you off to people.

Chenle
He was on FaceTime with you in their living room, and he got caught. You couldn't see each other because it was during the week, so he was FaceTiming you for your daily Chinese lesson.

"Now, what is this"

He asked, holding up a book.

"And don't get smart with me, answer in Chinese"

You laughed knowing he was sick and tired of you sassing him, and did as you were told, naming objects and reading sentences he made for you. Meanwhile, the rest of NCT was coming into the dorm. China line heard your laughter and mixed Chinese speaking, so naturally they went to the living room to investigate. Chenle didn't notice them because his back was facing the entrance, but you saw them walking into the room and immediately stopped laughing. Chenle noticed your change in mood immediately.

"What?"

You pointed at the doorway behind him, and he turned around to see the China line observing.

"So...who's this?"

Lucas would be the first to ask, this beginning the tiresome process of meeting them all.

Jisung
He was forced to tell after he got caught sneaking out to see you. Every night possible he would sneak out at night to go see you since you couldn't be seen together yet. Jisung didn't know, but sometimes his roommate was awake and could see/hear him leaving. One day, the members decided to launch an investigation. They waited up for him to return and finally at almost 1am, he was climbing into the window. The second he closed it, a light flipped on and Renjun was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. Jisung jumped.

"Where were you?"

"I was uuuuuuh...with Chenle"

The chair next to Renjun turned around to reveal Chenle stroking a stuffed cat.

"Try again"

Hehe