NCT Dream reacting to you being a tour guide

You're an intern giving a tour of SM entertainment and your boyfriend comes with you

Renjun
The perfect cohost. He made pamphlets for everyone and gave out prizes when people answered trivia questions correctly.

"And this is NCT Dreams practice room, but we can't show you inside unfortunately"

"However, you've probably seen it on Vlive. Quick, you in the front, how many window does it have?"

Haechan
The epitome of sarcasm. If you thought this was going to be the perfect tour, you were wrong. All you were trying to do was your job that you don't get paid for, and he was belittling you right in front of everyone.

"Hello and welcome to SM Entertainment, my name is Y/n and this is Haechan, we'll be your tour guides today!"

"They probably already know who I am, Y/n"

He joke whispered so the people in the front would hear. You just ignored him and started the tour.

"So starting off is the SM Cafe-"

"WOW I HAD NO IDEA!"

Haechan yelled while gesturing to the sign right behind you. You elbowed him in the stomach, making everyone laugh.

"I don't get paid enough for this"

"You don't get paid in general"

Let's just say you may or may not have quit the tour.

Jeno
Irresponsible. He kept unlocking doors that weren't supposed to be unlocked.

"Who wants to see the inside of our secret snack closet?"

Everyone raised their hands.

"What?! No!- excuse me everyone"

You pulled Jeno aside.

"What are you doing! I don't even get paid and I'm going to get fired if my boss find out people are seeing the locked rooms"

"Stop worrying too much, you're with me so it'll be fine"

He said, turning back to the group.

"Alright everyone, were taking the staff elevator up to the attic!"

Jaemin
Didn't take you seriously. He'd never really viewed you in a professional setting, so he honestly couldn't help but laugh at the formal way you were speaking and answering questions. Plus, he kept disturbing you and trying to do PDA and stuff.

"Jaemin get off me, I'm trying to work!"

You snapped, pushing his pouting kissy lips away from you. You knew it was a bad idea to bring him.

Chenle
You didn't invite him on the tour, he found out you were giving them and invited himself. What can I say? CEO Chenle knows everything.

"Welcome to SM Entertainment, my name is Y/n and I will be hosting today's tour-"

"Make way, make way, step aside"

Chenle parted the crowd like the Red Sea and stood next to you.

"Hey"

He whispered. You gave him a wtf look but said hey back and continued speaking. It turned out well actually, he was helpful, and at the end of the tour he bought everyone cupcakes from the SM cafe, but only if they had his face or name on them.

"Jaemin?! You want Jaemin?! How dare you, Y/n get her out of my sight!"

Jisung
Public speaking wasn't his thing, so he kind of just sat back and observed. He liked to see how there was a different professional side to you, and one or both of you would blush every time you met eyes while he was following at the back of the tour. He let you do your thing and gave you space, but he was there quietly supporting. He came to eat with you during your lunch break, and he gave cute little critiques.

I swear my ideas are the most random things.